bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I figured this'd be a funny topic to bring up. While I'm here though, figured I could talk about both of their music as well.

Kie$ha is fun to sing, but has terrible lyrics. The fact that she's incredibly sluty doesn't exactly make her attractive either.

Taylor Swift's lyrics... well, quite simply I hate them. I can't exactly say why, but there's just an annoyance I have with her lyrics.

Anyway, I guess this is all open for discussion, unless the mods find this to be a pointless topic, which, in that case, I apologize.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wouldn't call her slutty. Trashy, maybe. Wild, definitely. Reminds me very much of Pink from the "Get This Party Started" period (image-wise; only Ke$ha is the "morning after" version). And you wouldn't call Pink slutty. 'Cuz she'd kick you in the teeth
ph34r.gif
. The music style is different but the two could work well together at parties to get everyone jumping.

I like the video
nyanya.gif
Barry is awesome. Watch him rock that mullet and 'stache. He da man
laugh.gif

NinjaAssassin

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taylor Swift and Kiesha both suck monkey balls. There Music is Reason why People in China Scream and is the leading cause of starvation. I would rather Eat a cactus, I would rather suck a donkeys balls, I would rather shoot myself,I would rather get raped by hoes, Theres alot of things i would rather do then listen to their horrible music

driverzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tailor Swift = Teen Pop = Fail = Ke$ha
And yes I actually know this music, even though I live in Holland. I import Rolling Stone
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kie$ha=fail

There's nothing attractive about her but the music is good.

However, Taylor Swift is an absolute sweety muffin and I like her singing voice, she's actually a tween star that actually doesn't fail.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry 'bout the necrobump, but I didn't want to start any more Ke$ha topics.

Don't stop, make it pop, DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight, Tick tock on the clock, But the party don't stop, no, oh oh whoa oh, oh oh whoa oh, Don't stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up, Tonight, I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight, Tick tock, on the clock, But the party don't stop, no, oh oh whoah oh, oh oh whoah oh

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Veho said:
Sorry 'bout the necrobump, but I didn't want to start any more Ke$ha topics.

Don't stop, make it pop, DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight, Tick tock on the clock, But the party don't stop, no, oh oh whoa oh, oh oh whoa oh, Don't stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up, Tonight, I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight, Tick tock, on the clock, But the party don't stop, no, oh oh whoah oh, oh oh whoah oh
i lol'd at this
yaynds.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how-to-make-keha-4131-1265767294-17.jpg

I actually like Keshas music. I know whatever but i dont care! I dont like her personality and looks though.
Taylor Swift is the opposite for me. I think she has a great personality and really vut but cant stand her sappy music. Except that one popular song.

Oh and Kesha is pretty slutty. Apparently theres a pic over here online with her shirt off and a load on ther stomach.....
smileipb2.png
google is your friend!

bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, she's too sluty for that to be attractive.
(The pic of her)
(Of course I looked it up when you people brought it up)
Also, Infinite Zero I lol'd at the video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish