FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is my senior year and I really need to focus and apply myself in order to be successful and go to college and this happens. I got my wisdom teeth taken out so I could not go to school for a week and the following week I start noticing pains so I go to my doctor. My doctor tells me by the pain I described that I might have kidney stones. So I took a CAT scan and guess what.... I do. My life just hates me now...

Anyways I just made this thread to ask who ever had kidney stones? I am early in it but the pains are indescribable. It really hurts. I heard it more painful then giving birth. (lol)

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never had them, but had some really hard hits on both my kidneys thanks to the sport I do (judo). An awful lot of pain for a short time.

Anyway, I feel sorry for you bro, the most painfull thing is when they come out, at least that's what the people who've been through it say.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went to school last friday and I was good until the last two hours. The pain was so unbearable my teacher sent me to the nurse to go home. Everybody was like go home dude I can't watch this your making my kidneys hurt. Anyways it really sucks. I am already behind in classes. I have straight A's except for english. Have a 69 which is a F because I am too behind on work. The stupid teacher assigns tests every week.
dry.gif

ehayes427

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i had them when i was 14.

it was SO painful!

i woke up in the morning, had a bowel movement, felt IMMENSE pain and screamed so bad, then vomited.

that's when we decided to send me to the hospital.

and they were pretty big,

had to get surgery to break them up.

and peeing them out feels painful and weird.

especially disgusting if alot of pieces come out at once.

eh, never want them again.

LeoSan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
must be really painful, I never had them, but I heard it's related to your diet, so you can probably help that by changing it to something more healthy!

It may hurt but don't overdo it, it's not like your life hates you, there are people out there with far worse diseases, and go on without a word
smile.gif

Hope you get better!

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
FlashX007 said:
It is my senior year and I really need to focus and apply myself in order to be successful and go to college and this happens. I got my wisdom teeth taken out so I could not go to school for a week and the following week I start noticing pains so I go to my doctor. My doctor tells me by the pain I described that I might have kidney stones. So I took a CAT scan and guess what.... I do. My life just hates me now...

Anyways I just made this thread to ask who ever had kidney stones? I am early in it but the pains are indescribable. It really hurts. I heard it more painful then giving birth. (lol)

sorry bro, but can't they remove it with this shock wave lithotripsy therapy?
They did this to my mum...everything gone in some minutes.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Man when I was in high school my science teacher was like 60, and he told us the story of when he had kidney stones... back then you had to just pee them out. So yeah, he told us how the stone was literally blocking his urine stream and he had to pee the entire thing out, how he was drinking cranberry juice and just standing at the toilet for a few hours.

It was the class right before lunch, too.

Raul83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hang in there bro!! I know the pain; its unbearable. Last year I "peed" the second one. The first was in school during classes.
wacko.gif

I can describe it as giving birth to a pineapple.
lecture.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit.

Dude I hope you're ok, and I wish you the best.

I have never had Kidney Stones but I know my Uncle has. He said they sucked hard. But that was after not having any treatment and letting it get worse.

Early detection is key! I am glad you caught it early and I really, really wish you the best, Flash.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you made me feel better
dry.gif
. They just let me rest for the night and they are running more tests today. They are not sure if I have kidney stones or not anymore. Stupid doctors make up your mind!

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Be sure to drink plenty of water there
wink.gif

Now me, I personally BARELY drink water.
And like, since I can remember, my parents were always giving me lectures about how water is healthy and I'm supposed to get a lot of it.
I used to always be like "Mom, I've been living perfectly as a healthy kid since I was born and nothing ever happened to me."
Then in vacation one day I woke up with my Kidneys slightly hurting, which freaked me out because I know I don't drink enough water. So then I grabbed a large bottle and immediately began drinking the whole thing. I kept doing that for days and never felt the pain again. Whatever that pain was, it was definitely gonna lead me to Kidney stones if I continued not drinking water.
I still don't drink enough water but I drink more than I used to.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hang in there Flash, you have our support!
wink.gif
Like TwoR's said, drink plenty of liquid. I had very small kidney stones once, and they are painful! Be vigilant.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pro-Tip: Don't read this thread before bed if you're a paranoid person, You will feel sick

But, I hope you feel better mate. My dad had kidney stones once

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1