• epic fail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've played so far it's pretty damn good. But it's early days yet. The game could be amazing, but until we know how long it is it's too early to pass judgement. After all, a great game that only lasts a couple of hours leaves a sour taste in your mouth.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read the game informer magizine and they said it's a star fox 64 rip off maybe.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Epic Success!
I loved Kid Icarus on the NES and, although it's not a port, anything from the series has to be good.

DJPlace said:
i read the game informer magizine and they said it's a star fox 64 rip off maybe.
I haven't read a Game Informer for sometime, but from this description it looks like Adam Sessler is writing it.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anything shooting in the sky = star fox 64 rip off?
wacko.gif
laugh.gif

This game is going to be epically awesome!
tongue.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid Icarus has been dead for like 10+ years and I think there's probably some reason he hasn't been brought back.

It looks interesting but it feels like it'll be there, you'll play it for a couple of hours, and probably never touch it again. Seems like disposable entertainment. Fun while it lasts, but not worth much more beyond that.

I'm kinda becoming a snob for deeper games that are worth their price nowadays I guess.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Guild McCommunist said:
I'm kinda becoming a snob for deeper games that are worth their price nowadays I guess.
Like CoD?

:snicker:

That would've been funny if it was clever.

I'm talking about games you can pump hundreds of hours into, single player wise, and still have fun. Not playing a game for 5 hours and not really wanting to go back to it outside of maybe collecting a few useless goodies.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
_Chaz_ said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Like CoD?

:snicker:

That would've been funny if it was clever.

I'm talking about games you can pump hundreds of hours into, single player wise, and still have fun. Not playing a game for 5 hours and not really wanting to go back to it outside of maybe collecting a few useless goodies.
You haven't played the game yet, have you?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:

What, Uprising?

Well of course not but it looks rather obviously like a game you're not gonna throw a ton of hours into. It's just a trend of Nintendo games. I mean I beat Super Mario Galaxy, got all the stars, then did the same with Luigi but I haven't had any draw to go back to it. 20+ hours of gaming for all that I'd say at most. It was excellent and an amazing game, but there's nothing that keeps me going back.

I'm not saying the game is bad, I'm just saying I'm more into games that are filled with depth and content than just a fun action ride.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Guild McCommunist said:
_Chaz_ said:

What, Uprising?

Well of course not but-
This is all I really needed to see.

I'm making a logical assumption based on the experience of pretty much most Nintendo games over a good amount of years and yet you just refuse to read on because you're incompetent or something along those lines.

If you wish to debate than do it with reason instead of trying to act like a sly dog.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
_Chaz_ said:
Guild McCommunist said:
_Chaz_ said:
Guild McCommunist said:
_Chaz_ said:

What, Uprising?

Well of course not but-
This is all I really needed to see.

I'm making a logical assumption-
Again, all I needed to see.
Thanks. =)

I't looks like it can be a good game, the only problem I see is when he walks... god, is he jumping or running? =P It's ankward as fuck.

I would be more interested if the game was a 2D platformer like the first one. Here hoping we see some platforming segments on this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1