Homebrew Kid Icarus DS Homebrew?

Zelduck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay,So I heard a group of people were working on developing a Kid Icarus homebrew game.Anybody know a place where I can stay updated on it or if the people are still working on it?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
surely the place you read the news would know more about it? first i have heard of people working on a homebrew ki

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is wrong with you? if you want a million homebrew ports then make them yourself. we aren't gonna waste our time on something impossible and we do not take requests. ask nintendo

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You say you read the topic here in 2008, correct? Because after a few minutes of searching I found absolutely nothing. You sure it was here? Are you sure it wasn't just a speculation thread about Kid Icarus?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I read about that project also. It seemed really cool; it's sad it seemed to have died.

And I've noticed the GBAtemp search engine doesn't usually find what I'm looking for. I use google and

site:GBAtemp.net kid Icarus DS homebrew

Or something.

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a test they did on the platforming aspect of it. It was actually fairly decent. But there were no monsters and no end to the level. It also only had the graphics and style of the nes version, so like someone said, you'd be better off playing it on an nes emulator. Now, it you want like a 2d 16 or 32 bit more advanced version, I'd advise you pull some people together to do it (meaning you get ppl who know how to code and you just like give them how u want it to look and basically "direct" the project.) I may be able to form a test run for a sidescrolling version of kid Icarus, so if I do I'll make a new thread and make it downloadable for you guys. :)

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I downloaded a test they did on the platforming aspect of it. It was actually fairly decent. But there were no monsters and no end to the level. It also only had the graphics and style of the nes version, so like someone said, you'd be better off playing it on an nes emulator. Now, it you want like a 2d 16 or 32 bit more advanced version, I'd advise you pull some people together to do it (meaning you get ppl who know how to code and you just like give them how u want it to look and basically "direct" the project.) I may be able to form a test run for a sidescrolling version of kid Icarus, so if I do I'll make a new thread and make it downloadable for you guys. :)

Can you send me link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn