Hacking Kick Trading got g6Lites in stock

MrHellFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from kicktrading yesterday morning and got shipped a little while later. The tracking number started working this morning but I got "Service Standard Delivery Date: 2006/08/14", that doesn't mean the date it's actually arriving at my house, right? Cause that seems like an awful long time just for Canada to Northern California.

orangedrink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from kicktrading yesterday morning and got shipped a little while later. The tracking number started working this morning but I got "Service Standard Delivery Date:Â 2006/08/14", that doesn't mean the date it's actually arriving at my house, right? Cause that seems like an awful long time just for Canada to Northern California.

yea i ordered mine on friday. shipped on saturday. it says i will get it 2006/08/14 also. im in southern california.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's only 5 business days. We don't have postal service on Saturdays and it's a holiday on Monday.

orangedrink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell fire probably took the last one.
smile.gif
because it went on back order saturday between morning and noon.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine Tuesday, no corruption issues (yet!)

I'm extremely pleased with it. Tested around 20 games, everything is fine except the couple things I mentioned in the incompatibility thread.

iMad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wha? They ship worldwide!
No they don't, they only ship to Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.

I don't think the world has only those few countries. On the other hand, RealHotStuff ships to around 239 countries including Brazil, Mexico and my country.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: