Not open for further replies.

uschghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mh.. the site looks damn cool and the prizes seem to be fair^^
Maybe i get my new flashcard from there, as my R4 is slowly dieing.

heath88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome site! Kudos to you guys! I will definitely need to bookmark your new site and visit for all my ds needs. Boy... I sure love Ds.

Congratulatons

BrandonM

Trophies
XP
Country
wow thanks if i win this i will not need to buy a new flashcart
biggrin.gif
but if i dont i can always buy one of that website if there realy cheap like
smile.gif

(first post ever!)

And GOOD LUCK EVERONE
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif
moogle.gif

Individual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm liking this new design. The colors are easy on the eyes and it's extremely easy to find what you're looking for. Simplistic but it works.

Congratulations on the re-launch KickGaming and I hope you continue supporting one of the best Nintendo (gaming for that matter) communities in the internet. Wish you the best!

votethedead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is the site I was looking for, I was wandering where I can buy a flashcard that plays on DSi that I'm going to get on July and I was to afraid to order stuff from the internet. I think this site is relyable so I think I'll get a EZ flash when I get paid.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I would imagine posters on this thread are attempting to heap praise on this site redesign in order to curry favour with the judging panel, sadly I can't do that as my internet is playing up, and frankly I can't be bothered. But hey this competition is all about raising awareness huh, so it's done the job.

So instead, for my entry here are my to ten uninteresting things that are hapening today -

1) I have a mild hangover. Not so bad but it's woken me up and I can't sleep any longer so might as well type this drivel.
2) On the flip side, I have leftover curry in the lounge so at some point I shall be having that for breakfast. tasty.
3) Was planning a potential barbeque today but it looks distinctly grey outside so that might be off.
4) My mate found an arcade cabinet last night dumped in the street. Cursing the fact I have no room, but hoping he's popped it in his shed to tinker with later.
5) Need to do washing at some point. At the pub yesterday a mate thought it amusing to get his mrs' child to smear suncream on me. irritating.
6) No work this weekend! Fantastic stuff, so many issues with our botched dialler install so great news...
7) My turntables appear to be smirking at me. NEED to get those set up again soon. and tidy those bloody records up.
8) Eating curry now. Helping.
9) STUPID INTERNET can't load hardly anything and this better post... I have a sneaking suspiscion that someone in my house is downloading the wire.
10) Didn't think I'd manage ten (someone better read this, althogh you'd be mad to)

YEAAH I just got the site loaded. snazzy. and Canadian, my sister lives there I'll have you know.

THANKS YOU AND GOOD LUCK.

**Edited for constructive criticism - those slide out options under products on the left look cool, but the text goes over the stuff in the middle making it tough to read and cheapening the look a touch**

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Really nice site
Why don't we have that kind of shop in Belgium
frown.gif

I always have to order in the Netherlands (although I think I finally found a good Belgian one
smile.gif
)
Anyways, good luck everyone
smile.gif

nkn1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome. I remember buying stuff at Kick Gaming when I was still in Canada, the service and products were always outstanding. Good to see it changing to be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...