Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Boltr24 said:
I'm on day 300 or 301 in Neverland and I can't figure out how to get the boss to come out. it's the one after killing the purpley-black hemispheres

Check all the holes? idk thats all i can think of...either that or go into hook's cabin and there shud be a star on ur map after exiting the ship go there and hit the ground to dig up the hole that has the boss...

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
virgildraco said:
is there a way to unlock dual-wield with roxas??i ended the game but no dual-wield

?????? Oath Keeper + ???????? Oblivion (Dual Wielding Roxas)
- Mission Mode Only
- Equip ????5 Zero Gear 5 Then Attach Three ????????? Ability Unit To It
- ATK-2, MAG+4, DEF+3, Critical Rate+5, Critical Bonus-8, Defender (Ability), Crisis Half (Ability), Last Reeve (Ability)

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
James_Wulfe said:
Okay i am a bit confused by how this work, i know that when you hit the "L" button the shortcuts menu pops up, but just exactly how do i set things to it and what can i set to it.

Off Topic: Day 72 no cheating ;D

go to your items or magic wtver you want to set, on your menu(battle menu) go to the one you want for example cure hold L and then press a or wtver button you want to set it to.

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
@IchigoK2031: Ah thanks a million, this will help immensely! Also does this affect the item amount you carry in your backpack or is this like a "belt" allowing extra items in excess to the backpack?

EDIT: just tested it finally, nope nothing like a belt, just exactly is what it states a shortcut to various stuff on your battle menu, how sad you cant have a belt though =p

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
Boltr24 said:
I'm on day 300 or 301 in Neverland and I can't figure out how to get the boss to come out. it's the one after killing the purpley-black hemispheres

Check all the holes? idk thats all i can think of...either that or go into hook's cabin and there shud be a star on ur map after exiting the ship go there and hit the ground to dig up the hole that has the boss...
Is that the one where there are three marks on your map, one of them has an enemy spawn and the other two spots seem to have nothing? Just attack the ground until you find a spot you can dig up. One of them has the boss in it, if I recall correctly.

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
James_Wulfe said:
?????? Oath Keeper + ???????? Oblivion (Dual Wielding Roxas)
- Mission Mode Only
- Equip ????5 Zero Gear 5 Then Attach Three ????????? Ability Unit To It
- ATK-2, MAG+4, DEF+3, Critical Rate+5, Critical Bonus-8, Defender (Ability), Crisis Half (Ability), Last Reeve (Ability)
thank you man when i'll get 30000 heart point to buy it i'll equip it lol

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dark_angel said:
IchigoK2031 said:
Any tips for beating the flying guy in neverland on day 301? I can't seem to beat him, it takes forever, and then I end up dying its very frustrating
hate2.gif

you need to use fire magic to burn all 3 skulls and the blue diamond shaped thing off. once that's done the rest is pretty easy.

How the hell do you hit it with fire, its so hard to aim it...
hate2.gif

It keeps moving its tail its pissing me off when I waste all my fire magic and have to start again

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me on day 322 in beast's castle please? i'm really confused. i have no idea what to do or where to go
wacko.gif

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
I see this a lot on this thread so i will just post the directions from the youtube video (which has been posted twice now, but no one seems to notice) that helped me.

Day 74 Walkthru:

1) Head directly straight to the Sandlot. There will be a cutscene with Hayner and Olette

2) Go into one of the tunnels leading underground, and take Tunnel #2. This should lead you to Pence.

3) Return back to the Sandlot for another scene.

4) Head to their hangout, and check the green barrel in the corner.

5) Return back to Pence. He should have a quiz for you. The answers for this are:
3, 2, 3.

6) After the scene, travel to the forest just outside the Mansion.

7) As soon as you enter, you should notice leaves falling. Find the tree where the leaves are falling, and jump and attack it.

8) Head directly to the mansion for a boss fight.

if you wish to watch this out for yourself then start here with part one of a 2 part video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asUjFfYNYY&fmt=18

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
edit2:

guys , one question

-Questions(investigations)

is prance the only guy where u have to answer in the correct order? or are there more missions where the answers has to be in specific order and what happen if u fail and answer wrongly?

edit3: by the way guys, for prance question in the hologram mission, it isn't 3,2,3 but rather: idk...

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
was it just me or did other people have trouble fighting this
blue enemy in the beginning of the game???? If all bosses are that hard then T_T.

Also do you have a boss battle with sora in the game?

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that one is not that bad when u have block , ( Y ) try pressing Y and if you do a defending stance

but really , if u have block u should be able to kill it first try XD i did with block

dark_angel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Darkk said:
dark_angel said:
IchigoK2031 said:
Any tips for beating the flying guy in neverland on day 301? I can't seem to beat him, it takes forever, and then I end up dying its very frustrating
hate2.gif

you need to use fire magic to burn all 3 skulls and the blue diamond shaped thing off. once that's done the rest is pretty easy.

How the hell do you hit it with fire, its so hard to aim it...
hate2.gif

It keeps moving its tail its pissing me off when I waste all my fire magic and have to start again
when it starts flying straight cast faira from the right of him.
or you could just use fire instead of faira or faiga since it is sort of homing, but you will need more hits than usual(i had to use all 17 that had).

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
edit2:

guys , one question

-Questions(investigations)

is prance the only guy where u have to answer in the correct order? or are there more missions where the answers has to be in specific order and what happen if u fail and answer wrongly?

edit3: by the way guys, for prance question in the hologram mission, it isn't 3,2,3 but rather: idk...

I tried 232 at first, didn't work i guess because i retook it. Then i tried 323 and it worked. So maybe you did something and you weren't paying attention? hmm

Posts merged

QUOTE(iPikachu @ Jun 4 2009, 09:09 AM) sometimes i hold Y and roxas doesnt block. o.o

You have to be standing still and tap Y. If you move he dodge rolls, also you can hold Y down longer for a longer block : )

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on day 357 in twilight town and i think i have to do something with the moogle there on the 5th floor, but i don't know what to do
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade