Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHOA WHOA WHOA! I must have misunderstood. It said on the topic that you made that you were willing to share your work via PM. I must have misunderstood something so ya I'm sorry if it caused you problems but ya

rowzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i get past the pit in the cave of wonders .... thanks to anyone that answers
rolleyes.gif

Gavin_1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rowzone said:
How do i get past the pit in the cave of wonders .... thanks to anyone that answers
rolleyes.gif

first room in the cave of wonders, if you dindt find abu being hit by enemies then you dont have to go across, if you did then you take the treasure to the first room next to the door to the second room which will activate three boxes, do them in order.

aaniil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. The past. People wanted to see my java scripting and such. That's what I meant.
Regardless I apologized and am hoping to form an alliance with most of you know whom.
Anyway let's stay back ontopic.

In single player mission mode, mission 57 with roxas, I unlcked oblivion, or something that looks like it anyway (:

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Gavin_1993 said:
aaniil said:
I am not hiding but my pm box is flooding I haven't replied to anyone.
My translation attempt failed.
It was my first time and I failed.
So i've asked for proffesional help.
If he says yes, I or WE won't release a patch.
I'm not promising anything but we might post a ROM.
No promises though.
Now quit slagging me off.
It's this reason I'm wondering even asking.
And I've apologised so quit it.

dude nobody said you was hiding and it doesnt matter that you failed and if you posted a rom that would be great.

Since you are new here ! we hope you follow the rules!
READ THE FIRST POST or TOPIC PROPERLY
this is not a place/forum to ask for ROM!
and this is a thread to discuss on GAME RELATED topics
please carry out your discussion somewhere else

EDIT: i would not want such thread being closed thanks to people like you! personally i find this thread being very helpful

Gavin_1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IchigoK2031 said:
What do I do on day 70-something in twilight town, I believe its the one with the questions...but I'm not sure, Your with axel and its like 73-ish I think

talk to hayner and olette. then go to pence in the undeground talk to him, go back to hayner and olette talk again, go to the usual spot examine evrything including the barrel behind you in the usual spot, then go back to pence in the undergorund and answer qs in this order. 2. 3. 2

rowzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gavin_1993 said:
rowzone said:
rolleyes.gif

first room in the cave of wonders, if you dindt find abu being hit by enemies then you dont have to go across, if you did then you take the treasure to the first room next to the door to the second room which will activate three boxes, do them in order.
if i didnt see abu then do i have to go back and find him??? if not what do i do

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Gavin_1993 said:
IchigoK2031 said:
What do I do on day 70-something in twilight town, I believe its the one with the questions...but I'm not sure, Your with axel and its like 73-ish I think

talk to hayner and olette. then go to pence in the undeground talk to him, go back to hayner and olette talk again, go to the usual spot examine evrything including the barrel behind you in the usual spot, then go back to pence in the undergorund and answer qs in this order. 2. 3. 2

thanks

Gavin_1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rowzone said:
Gavin_1993 said:
rowzone said:
rolleyes.gif

if i didnt see abu then do i have to go back and find him??? if not what do i do

if not go on youtube anf type in kingdom hearts 358/2 days walkthorugh, go on a kids profile called dichuch somet like that, he has lots of walkthroughs, just not as far as me
tongue.gif
http://www.youtube.com/user/DChiuch

Gavin_1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IchigoK2031 said:
Gavin_1993 said:
IchigoK2031 said:

thanks

Missed something, after you have answered the qs go to the forest inetween the mansion and town and look for a tree with falling leaves then after small cutscene go to the mansion

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA nice to see that we cleared that point up. I misunderstood, I see now. ON TOPIC: What do I do at day 9? I just got through text and im lost. T_T

Gavin_1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aaniil said:
Ah. The past. People wanted to see my java scripting and such. That's what I meant.
Regardless I apologized and am hoping to form an alliance with most of you know whom.

In single player mission mode, mission 57 with roxas, I unlcked oblivion, or something that looks like it anyway (:

If you did very nice
tongue.gif
ANd dude about the patch dont worry about it at all and ignore everyone else, but if in time you release a Rom that would be much appreciated by the NDS community

Gavin_1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gavin_1993 said:
aaniil said:

If you did very nice
tongue.gif
ANd dude about the patch dont worry about it at all and ignore everyone else, but if in time you release a Rom that would be much appreciated by the NDS community

keep going off topic sorry, anyways have fun on kingdom hearts people

aaniil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what I've seen, yes.
And sephiroth and cloud weren't confirmed in the character list.
They may be summons, but i'm pretty sure the moogle is the only one.

Metal Overlord

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really need help on something. i'm on Day 75 in Twilight Town and I meet Pence for the first time. He asks me 3 questions for me to answer correctly. What are the answers? I don't understand japanese so i really need help on this

trowa190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Overlord said:
I really need help on something. i'm on Day 75 in Twilight Town and I meet Pence for the first time. He asks me 3 questions for me to answer correctly. What are the answers? I don't understand japanese so i really need help on this

3 , 2 , 3
Have fun =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: