Kernel for R4i SDHC upgradable

alb_pasqua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I am searching the kernel for my R4i SDHC upgradable (photo in attachments).
The man who sold me that gave me a link to download it and YSMenu but it does not work and the DSi (v.1.4.1 E) shows me the black screen "An error occurred...".
I tried going to the website r4iasdhc written on the product, but does not exist anymore and the download link is somewhere not archieved by wayback machine (afaik).
I also tried some kernels from internet but nothing worked for me.

Can someone direct me to something working, I am a complete noob? Thanks

Attachments

• R4i sdhc.jpeg
    R4i sdhc.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 88
  • An error occurred.jpeg
    An error occurred.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 88

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which link gave you the man to which site?

If a error occure like this, the Card is blacklisted by Nintendo and needs normal a firmware upgrade to be compatible with higher console firmware. As alternative you will need to install a CFW/unlaunch on the DSi which will overrun this blacklist checks.

There is a Kernel for your Card in the YS-Menu folder of the Flashcard archive. Or here on TheTechGame (you need to register before). Else there could be a Kernel from a "R4i Gold 3DS" Card that might work. As Alternative i recommend to install TWLmenu++ for flashcards and using with nds_bootstrap instead, if you dont have a kernel.

As i see the same thread on Reddit with the same suggestions, this thread might been marked as solved and closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo