"Keeper's Diary: A Biohazard Story" fanfilm gets a brand new trailer

The fanmade Resident Evil-centric YouTube channel, Residence of Evil (RoE), has been working on an entirely new fanfilm, which focuses on the story elements detailed in one of the documents found in the first Resident Evil game, titled "Keeper's Diary", that described the fallout of the underground laboratory found in the Spencer Mansion and the eventual outbreak within it.

Here's the synopsis for the fanfilm by RoE themselves:

Keeper's Diary synopsis said:
The Keeper's Diary: A Biohazard Story is a non-profit fan film. It is a work of fan fiction only meant for entertainment purposes and in no way affiliated with Constantin Film, Capcom Co., Ltd., Sony Pictures Entertainment, Netflix, or any other corporate entertainment entity that may hold any and all Resident Evil and Biohazard intellectual properties, copyrights, or any of their respective licenses. All rights are reserved to their respective owners.

The Keeper's Diary: A Biohazard Story is for the exclusive use of the end user and may not be sold, rented, or used for any commercial enterprise in any way, shape, or form. All individuals, businesses, production companies, institutions, entities etcetera involved with this project make no claim to any characters, storylines, prop designs, set designs, names, logos, situations etcetera that are trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected by federal, state, international, or other intellectual property law.

The Keeper's Diary: A Biohazard Story is produced solely for the personal, uncompensated enjoyment of ourselves and Resident Evil/Biohazard fans. All monetary proceeds donated to this project are allocated exclusively to financing production; therefore, no profit is received for this copyrighted work.

The fanfilm doesn't have any specified release date as of yet, but according to Residence of Evil, the film is expected to release during 2024.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks promising....and way better than the "Welcome to Raccoon City" Disaster.❤️😉
As a fan of Resident Evil, that movie literally pissed me off, and I don't usually care about stuff like that. How the hell do you mess it up so bad. Why is Leon a bumbling idiot and why was Jill in love with Wesker. They also played down Wesker's involvement with Umbrella. Claire was basically turned into a asshole character. Plus, why stuff 2 games into one movie? Each game had enough for its own movie. Hell, they probably could have made a 4-6 episode mini series of each game.

• Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
The last RE movie cost nothing,look at the garbage amazon did to the lord of the rings.1 billion up in smoke.i consider us lucky we got sub par RE movie

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cosplay-ers went a little too far in my opinion. I hope to see acting comparable to Resident Evil 1 FMV acting, it'd be nice.

But of course, even if that was the case, I bet it'd be better than Mila Jovovich's licensed movies.

ALSO... is this entirely based on that one random book found in one game?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RoE do some fun stuff. Nice to see he enlisted the "original live action" Chris Redfield to co-star in this (although presumably not as Chris) - I know they did a few vids together a year or so back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto