Kazuo Hirai has said the Vita has sold on the low end of expectations.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
wasn't that the case with the 3ds? vita has some wrong vibes with it (sony actually is the vibe) and they have not analysed the market and players well before they built the hardware. the wii u's deluxe version was sold more than the standard version although its more expensive. why is that?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Well sony, if you had just made your vita able to use NORMAL frigging micro SD cards instead of your own stupidly expencive S*** cards then I (and about 3 of my friends) would have purchased one and I'm sure it would be selling a ton more.

loco365

Trophies
XP
disgunbegud.gif
I'll do you one better.
UzaE9.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I think we should take a moment to extend our sympathies for the people who worked on the Vita from the concept phase onwards. They've stuck by it for years and they must have had such high hopes for it. They obviously thought they were on to a winner and had great job satisfaction from working on it, right up until it was released, bombed epicly and now it just sort of slithers around unnoticed for the most part. Kinda like parents who are excited through the pregnancy, proud at the birth, then their son just sorta bums around the house til his mid thirties and never really achieves much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm