Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
AZBigbear said:
Alright now that we have completely derailed the topic how about you guys go create your own topic to discuss such trivial things so this one can remain pure to be about Kazo's translation and questions towards it

o-o no thanx, i like this topic

How many people r in kazo team?

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ookamiyoh said:
AZBigbear said:
Alright now that we have completely derailed the topic how about you guys go create your own topic to discuss such trivial things so this one can remain pure to be about Kazo's translation and questions towards it

o-o no thanx, i like this topic

How many people r in kazo team?

One Kazo

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, as my post got skipped by Kazo, here is the post again:

Luna said:
I've a question regarding the issue of Raqib and Kazo's Translation.

I used Raqib's Patches because it has a Localised [Read Katana please as I ment that] Pokemon names.
As that translation has stopped because Raqib stopped translation.
Is it possible for you to also include a Localised [Read Katana please as I ment that] Patch ?

Localised [Read Katana please as I ment that] patch is a patch that keep the names of their original version's.

yohlovergirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Luna said:
Well, as my post got skipped by Kazo, here is the post again:

Luna said:
I've a question regarding the issue of Raqib and Kazo's Translation.

I used Raqib's Patches because it has a Localised [Read Katana please as I ment that] Pokemon names.
As that translation has stopped because Raqib stopped translation.
Is it possible for you to also include a Localised [Read Katana please as I ment that] Patch ?

Localised [Read Katana please as I ment that] patch is a patch that keep the names of their original version's.

Dude! Don't ya think Kazo has enough work already without creating a special patch for weeabos that want the original pokemons' names? (because the english version like, totally mutilated them! Not. Who the crap even knows the original names? It's bad enough remembering 493 ENGLISH names). Next thing you know, people will be asking for original japanese names ("gym leader Kasumi") and it won't be much of english patch anymore, right?

exoskelett

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I found a little typing mistake, I don't know if it has been reported yet.
The first gym leader says "Polémon" instead of "Pokémon" one time, after you defeated him.
wink.gif

Another thing I want to mention is the following: After you defeated the first gym leader, you get a call from the prof. But it's japanese and I didn't know that he said that I should get the egg from the market. So I had big problems to go on with the game. I spoke to every person but nothing happened, even after I talked to the guy in the market because my team was full so I wasn't able to get the egg. But I didn't realized that until I saw a walkthrough...

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I don't get it... I can't save... I press save then it says "Saving a lot of data..." then stays like that for the whole time without the arrow spinning around. I'm on M3 DS Real. If anyone can help me, thanks a lot.

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have downloaded the Version 5 + Rudolph's anti-piracy patch, when i apply the patch to does do the anti-piracy patch and the translation patch? plus i am not using the new rc 6.0 series on ez flash vi, should it be alright?

dragonfyre173

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've found a few mistranslated names. I'm sure the infamous "Pleasing Anchor" has been reported, along with its description, but also, the "Mother of Tin" (I'm not sure what the English name should be) is mistranslated, and the description isn't even translated whatsoever.

yohlovergirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
exoskelett said:
I found a little typing mistake, I don't know if it has been reported yet.
The first gym leader says "Polémon" instead of "Pokémon" one time, after you defeated him.
wink.gif

Another thing I want to mention is the following: After you defeated the first gym leader, you get a call from the prof. But it's japanese and I didn't know that he said that I should get the egg from the market. So I had big problems to go on with the game. I spoke to every person but nothing happened, even after I talked to the guy in the market because my team was full so I wasn't able to get the egg. But I didn't realized that until I saw a walkthrough...

Well, what do you want? Kazo is working on the necessery story dialog, he can't translate everything right away. Be gratful for the walkthrough - do you know how long it took me to work out how to get into the freaking radio tower? Thank good for youtube, that's all I got to say in the matter.
But if you never played pokemon G/S you better use a walkthrough, or you might miss some more stuff, and trcking back and forth all over jhoto and it's fucking BUCKETS of tentacols is really not something you want as part of your gaming experience. Plus most walkthrough tell you which pokemon lurks in which routes, so you don't have to fight your way neck down in ratatas to find out the only other pokemon around is maril.

dokuganru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Worked fine for a little while for me, Then 16 hours in 8th badge area, saved and went back to it later and pow blue screen off death corrupt data is no fun from the beginning whee, ima blame the r4i. Good thing my acekard should be here soon >.>

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
for everyone who is crashing after 3rd gym. you need to dump the bios to be able to save after that on no$gba but its not allowed to discuss about how to dump bios and where to get it. look on google, it fixes ur crashes and u can save.

It's not fair why is it not allowed to be discussed how/where to get it? i want to play the game just like anyone else...

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkshadow96 said:
Hey, I don't get it... I can't save... I press save then it says "Saving a lot of data..." then stays like that for the whole time without the arrow spinning around. I'm on M3 DS Real. If anyone can help me, thanks a lot.
Make sure you're using TouchPod firmware. You could also do the ARM7 patch if you really want to use it Sakura really badly though.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Darkshadow96 said:

No one knows a cure?

Brunibrun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yohlovergirl said:
Dude! Don't ya think Kazo has enough work already without creating a special patch for weeabos that want the original pokemons' names? (because the english version like, totally mutilated them! Not. Who the crap even knows the original names? It's bad enough remembering 493 ENGLISH names). Next thing you know, people will be asking for original japanese names ("gym leader Kasumi") and it won't be much of english patch anymore, right?

People don't want a Katakana patch because they want the original or because they want to be Japanese. But rather because it retains legality. Every Pokemon you catch with an English name in the game is illegal unless renamed. So unless you rename them with Katakana characters, all those Pokemon are illegal.

I personally don't care for this though since I'm just playing the Japanese version for the hell of it.
When it arrives stateside, I'll play it legitimately.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
Darkshadow96 said:
Make sure you're using TouchPod firmware. You could also do the ARM7 patch if you really want to use it Sakura really badly though.

Darkshadow96 said:
QUOTE(Darkshadow96 @ Sep 23 2009, 02:55 PM)

No one knows a cure?
Read before you post next time...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many Thanks for the Translations on Pokemon HG and SS. Can you tell me When is Version 6 of the Translation is coming out, please? (If you can't, that's fine)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
stab244 said:
stab244 said:
Darkshadow96 said:

Darkshadow96 said:
QUOTE(Darkshadow96 @ Sep 23 2009, 02:55 PM)

No one knows a cure?
Read before you post next time...

I did not know if I was on Sakura or not... Its my friends M3 so I obviously don't know what he is using... Nonetheless, thanks for the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv