Katamari Damacy Reroll gets release date for PC and Switch

67A985DA-F435-4623-B433-AFBC2B8C51B5.jpeg

Bandai Namco will be releasing the remaster of 2004’s Katamari Damacy this winter, in the form of Katamari Damacy Reroll. First leaked through European trademark offices and then confirmed in the latest Nintendo Direct, the game will be a simple remaster of the PlayStation 2 classic, and will release for the Nintendo Switch and also PC. The boxart and release date have both been divulged, with the PC version of the game releasing on December 7, while the Switch version will release a little bit later on the 21st. The slight delay for the Switch version might be due to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launching on the 7th as well.

:arrow: Source

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The first game was the absolute best in my opinion. I only got halfway because my copy (that may or may not have been perfectly.. legit) crashed.
This is yet another must have game for me... time to pray to the gods of money to give me some T_T hahaha!

Also I think the Japanese title is better: アンコール which is "Encore".
I think it fits well since the music is so connected to the game... even though "Reroll" also has a good connection to the rolling mechanics of the game, of course :P

Last edited by Issac,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFe0CCeTDd8