Kakaroto's CFW Features

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by lbbooga, Jan 7, 2011.

1. lbbooga
    OP

lbbooga Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2010
    United States
    Mars
    I downloaded the new versoin of Kakaroto's CFW from the page that his blog links to, and on that page it had a list of features, including something like a random mac address loader. I do not want to install in case their could be a bad bug in the file, and wanted to know if it really did the things in the list. I have searched around, and I have not found anything on this topic. Any information would be gladly accepted. [​IMG]

Edit: NVM It's not there anymore

2. xraven13

xraven13 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2009
    Croatia
    So, anyway, what you people think when we can expect first working custom firmwares ... And playing backup support ? ( few weeks ? )

3. Old Reprobate

Old Reprobate Member

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2009
    United States
    Washington
    A few weeks sounds about right. I think that with these keys being found that the role of the PS3 will be change to that of a console to that of a media server. I can imagine that alot of very cool things are right around the corner. [​IMG]

I wonder if C4eva will still pursue spoofed firmware for he BR drive? [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice