Hacking K3DS Production started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why not have
*no time travel capabilities
*no ps4 rom playback
Etc etc

Why have features that basically mean nothing

If it is a fictional card, it has no features anyway....

• No 3DS ROM compatibility
  • No 4.x support
  • No online capabilities
  • etc, etc, etc....

Reactions: ScarletCrystals

Scorchy

Wanderer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have sent them a mail to their official email to know if they'll have a GBA Emulator or RTS like DSTWO in the card and at least, they answered me...

That means that if they have time to answer email, that mostly mean that it's real ( they answered really quickly) and the DS Mode will most likely be like Gateway if they say that they won't have enough space.

Oh and yea... they're not german, they're russian finally. (i'm not sure it's a good thing)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have sent them a mail to their official email to know if they'll have a GBA Emulator or RTS like DSTWO in the card and at least, they answered me...

That means that if they have time to answer email, that mostly mean that it's real ( they answered really quickly) and the DS Mode will most likely be like Gateway if they say that they won't have enough space.

Oh and yea... they're not german, they're russian finally. (i'm not sure it's a good thing)

real? a flipped ripoff card with a micro sd photoshoped slot?

Scorchy

Wanderer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
real? a flipped ripoff card with a micro sd photoshoped slot?

Why would someone create a fake flashcard? It's not like people would buy it without reading reviews, when they released the fake pictures it was just because the product was'nt finished. if you have read the news, the website got leaked, it was'nt supposed to be released so fast. But yea, it's still russian, so i'm not sure too if it's real..

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no proof for this yet. All we know is that allegedly the K3DS has started production. If/when we learn more, there can be more discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head