JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO HAWT

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,192
  • Replies 30
D

Deleted User

OP
This 'Justin Bieber Declaration-of-war' is getting out of hand. Remember Eric Douglace's video?

At least he was courteous. Maybe sarcastic, but not reacist.

Now, I might be a civilized, mature teen, but seeing this makes me fume.

"British [censored]s...om nom nom nom...tea and crumpets oh chaps, drink some tea and crumpets,"

Look, kid
  • 1) We are not [censored]s
  • 2) How can you drink crumpets? They are round pieces of bread with holes inside. Unless you're Godzilla, I can't see that happening. Keep your facts right.
  • 3) When was the last time we said 'oh chaps'? 1895? Seriously, kid, change your perspective on life.
  • 4) "Uhrghghghrgh" makes you sound like that guy from Saw, not a british guy. Also, it sounded like 'om nom nom nom nom' which is, I believe, the food-eating sound.
This kid thinks he is the brains. He thinks he can hack by 'locating my IP' (trololol) and 'tracking North Korea' (trolololol). Well, apparently, he can't even insert HTML into a page or use javascript.

Don't get me wrong, you guys across the pond are amazing people! You've got Obama, etc,etc. It's kids like these that blacken your name and put people off. Someone should just flame this guy up, because, frankly, he's a real piece of [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] of a [censored] in [censored].

Over and out,

Tigris (or jetTRADEMARKATIONSIGN until my name's changed)

PS After that, I'd like to treat you to this

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to do a video response to that guy in a really stereotyped way... No real rhyme nor reason, not to bash him, nor congratulate him. Just want to go on camera and say "Hello I'm a British person" and start having some tea while discussing his video.

D

Deleted User

OP
happy.gif
Sounds like a really good idea.

Well, Jack *slurp* old chap, I believe that *crunch* you are *slurp* a lover of crumpets, are you not?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you kidding this is the best thing to happen to the internetz drama since jessi slaughter
tongue.gif
check out Lifeinatent; eric douglace "targetted and attacked" him and it's on going it's the funniest thing ever
tongue.gif
And I admit I drink tea in the morning most mornings but last time i had a crumpet i was about 12 xD
Not being homophobic, but he shouldn't really say ";) we have done STUFF in the past but he's not my boyfriend.."
Gonna go leave a nasty comment on that video and watch him trace my I.P back to us british tea and crumpet drinking [censored]s and track me down and arrest me and do stuff to me and put stuff on my criminal record.
& I sound quite american I must have picked it up from TV shows, I don't like to pronounce the 'T' ever
(it makes some spit come out xD)
QUOTE said:
Hey i'm british and I am about to leave a veerrrrryyyy nasty comment as I wish you to BACKTRACE ME! AND ARREST ME POSSIBLY AND PUT SHIT ON MY CRIMINAL RECORD FOR THIS!
POPPYCOCK!
There you go. Get me arrested or some shit
ohnoes.png
Looooool
very nsfw

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
the only person caring about these kids is you.
nobody else cares or will care.
I care.

QUOTE(DeadLocked @ Oct 15 2010, 08:36 PM) Are you kidding this is the best thing to happen to the internetz drama since jessi slaughter
tongue.gif
check out Lifeinatent; eric douglace "targetted and attacked" him and it's on going it's the funniest thing ever
tongue.gif
Lol yup, the netz does need drama. It's like a sandwich... it goes off when you leave it alone for a while. But add some salt and ketchup and bam! It's a delightful taste sensation.

Eric Douglace is actually a self-confessed troll, though he removed his comment after he posted it. I can now understand why 4chan aren't acting out on this... by doing so, another dramatic event happens and the troll can troll some more. The most damaging thing to do to him is ignore him.

Old chap
wink.gif
. I love being a brit. We all speak like that honest. Apart from chavs.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
You want to get your name changed again?

Failiaffilfailfialfilaiifliafialiflaifailfialifalfail
I've had my name changed 4-5 times now (WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.).
Anyways, He's just as bad as the haters, he's now threatening the people who are threatening them, which means he's no better than they are.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hikaru said:
ProtoKun7 said:
You want to get your name changed again?

Failiaffilfailfialfilaiifliafialiflaifailfialifalfail
I've had my name changed 4-5 times now (WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.).
Anyways, He's just as bad as the haters, he's now threatening the people who are threatening them, which means he's no better than they are.
Yeah, I think I've noticed, but I don't remember, what were the first ones?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
even if this is troll bait i still want to find out what happens xd
joshutuber changed his name to jack for this war because last time it wasn't enough of an effect
gets eric to pose as the main man and then joins in on the side

i still can't see what they get out of this apart from being the most hated fags in canada even higher than justin bieber on the list. i must research the inner workings of a troll's brain :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1