Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deadlocked said:
even if this is troll bait i still want to find out what happens xd
joshutuber changed his name to jack for this war because last time it wasn't enough of an effect
gets eric to pose as the main man and then joins in on the side

i still can't see what they get out of this apart from being the most hated fags in canada even higher than justin bieber on the list. i must research the inner workings of a troll's brain :/
they're in it for the lulz. to see how many people get angry and take them seriously. psychological warfare

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
you must be on death row to say justin is hawt
dry.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ferrariman said:
deadlocked said:
even if this is troll bait i still want to find out what happens xd
joshutuber changed his name to jack for this war because last time it wasn't enough of an effect
gets eric to pose as the main man and then joins in on the side

i still can't see what they get out of this apart from being the most hated fags in canada even higher than justin bieber on the list. i must research the inner workings of a troll's brain :/
they're in it for the lulz. to see how many people get angry and take them seriously. psychological warfare
hmm... i still wouldn't have done this if i was a troll; they are seriously gonna get injured in the street
rofl.gif

just watch they'll put up a video saying "omg i can't believe you guys bought it we hate justin bieber and we're not even homosexuals!"
i'm interested to see what happens on 22nd of october but i bet ^ is right :/ 14 days is a nice amount of time to build up some publicity and get people mad.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deadlocked said:
i'm interested to see what happens on 22nd of october but i bet ^ is right :/ 14 days is a nice amount of time to build up some publicity and get people mad.

*marks calender*

this is gonna be fun...

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
i know they're troll bait...but i wrote a short vid because of the british bash. i'll put the manuscript in the spoiler to see what you guys think of it.

shot of me on my bed with a tray alongside me with a mug and a plate of biscuits

british accent is used

hello, i'm a british person and i couldn't help but notice your coming to the aid of your friend here. bravo, old chap. we must stand up for our own if this great species is to survive. right, i'm afraid i've only watched part of your video so i'll just play the next bit before i make any further comment.

pick up remote and go for drink out of mug. press button on remote and clip of kid insulting brits comes up.

spits tea i say old bean! i don't believe there was any need for that, quite frankly ludicrous, affront towards my great nation. suggesting that all we british people do is sit around talking posh and drinking tea while eating crumpets! i don't even like crumpets, custard creams are far better and more british!

clone of me wanders in using a scottish accent

scot: 'fit ya doin' here, laddie?
brit: good day, i was just making a video responding to this boy defending his friend who is defending justin beiber and saying what a jolly good show of solidarity it is. but it appears he has stereotyped all us brits as posh, tea drinking do-nothings.
scot: so y'mean he thinks we're all just like you english nancies? the wee twat.
brit: i know, he could at least mention how you scots are just a bunch of sheep shaggers as well.

jump cut to just me again talking normally

so yeah, britain isn't just england. its made up of england, northern ireland, scotland and wales. do your homework kid. i at least know all you guys have different accents and stereotypes! its the same here.

as for your little “campaign” for justin beiber. its a load of rubbish. personally i don't like justin beiber, does that mean you're going to come after me with your uber hacking skills now? i'm not going to say he's the worst music artist ever. wait, have i listened to any of his stuff.
cut to some beiber music
wait, that chick's a dude?
anyway, its just generic pop music. bland but nothing else. i kinda reserve the post of worst music ever for generic dance shit.
quick clip of some horrid beats
god i hate that stuff. anyway, i got sidetracked. you don't know anything about me so how will you get me? wait...you do now know my youtube account name, and i do have a lot of info about me on my youtube page... shit, maybe this video wasn't such a good idea. also, if you're going to announce you have the ability/know people that have the ability to perform numerous illegal activities. you might want to avoid 1. making a youtube account in your own name 2. making a video where you threaten to use these abilities against people under that account 3. do it all straight to the front of the camera.

thinking about it this video response is really exactly what you want, isn't it? attention. attention for being a couple of idiots who will be ridiculed globally for a couple of weeks isn't really nice attention though so you might wanna think about what you've angered here. oh well, bye internet!!!

star trek reference for the lolz and use of my bad scottish accent at the end
scotty, i need full warp now! the clingons are destroying us! i can't wobble feebly much longer!

shot of me at my desk working frantically
its no good captain! the engines are fried!

back to “captain”
get them fixed damn you!!

“scotty”

ye cannae break the laws of physics captain!

“captain”
we do it every freaking episode! fix them!!!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
deadlocked said:
jams that was pretty good i think you should post it on youtube if you haven't already it would be funny to watch
tongue.gif
need to film it first. will do that at some point this week. i'll have to work on my posh and broad scots accent to check how they sound in a mic too (it will be terrible but that's how i roll)

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
fcuk that kid, i bet he doesnt reach puberty yet and he already confessess he is gay? i hate society these days for making kids in hoomos at such a young age. also. if he were the brains he wouldnt be publically stating that he is the one that will hack accounts and all that. he would go to jail do to law violations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk