Just upgraded to red DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by aaaaa, Nov 24, 2008.

Nov 24, 2008

Just upgraded to red DS Lite by aaaaa at 8:30 PM (1,042 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. aaaaa
    OP

Newcomer aaaaa Member

Turkey
    I just went from a black NDSL to the new red one. I really like the vibrant tone of the new DS. My girlfirned has the new ice blue one which in my opnion is also a very nice colour. The green does look a bit on the ugly side though lol.

However, I went for this faux leather flip and play case. It colour matches my DS, and it holds the DS in with plastic clips that clip on. I want to know if the case is any good and will the clips at all scratch/damage my new beauty?

CLICK ME!!! (But in RED obviously)

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. dsrules4

Newcomer dsrules4 Advanced Member

United States
    u spuld have a look at this one
    red leather case
    i have one that keeps my red ds in make it look real nice and it come with a free ds pen

3. aaaaa
    OP

Newcomer aaaaa Member

Turkey
    Thats the one i have lol. I was wondering if the clips inside that hold the DS in wll scratch the plastic case on the DS though...

4. dsrules4

United States
    mine didnt as its not ment the be taken in and out of it all of the time the case it ment to say on during play [​IMG]

5. aaaaa
    OP

Newcomer aaaaa Member

Turkey
    I will be keeping it on. I only got it today. I am waiting for my EDGE cards to arrive from Hong Kong lol. Is its convenient to play whilst the DS is in the case?

6. dsrules4

United States
    yeah i am getting a cyclo ds and selling my r4ds as it is stopped getting updates

7. Vincent T

Member Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Me too. xD But I already got a Cyclo DS.