Just upgraded to red DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by aaaaa, Nov 24, 2008.

1. aaaaa
    OP

aaaaa Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    I just went from a black NDSL to the new red one. I really like the vibrant tone of the new DS. My girlfirned has the new ice blue one which in my opnion is also a very nice colour. The green does look a bit on the ugly side though lol.

However, I went for this faux leather flip and play case. It colour matches my DS, and it holds the DS in with plastic clips that clip on. I want to know if the case is any good and will the clips at all scratch/damage my new beauty?

CLICK ME!!! (But in RED obviously)

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. dsrules4

dsrules4 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    u spuld have a look at this one
    red leather case
    i have one that keeps my red ds in make it look real nice and it come with a free ds pen

3. aaaaa
    OP

aaaaa Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    Thats the one i have lol. I was wondering if the clips inside that hold the DS in wll scratch the plastic case on the DS though...

4. dsrules4

dsrules4 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    mine didnt as its not ment the be taken in and out of it all of the time the case it ment to say on during play [​IMG]

5. aaaaa
    OP

aaaaa Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    I will be keeping it on. I only got it today. I am waiting for my EDGE cards to arrive from Hong Kong lol. Is its convenient to play whilst the DS is in the case?

6. dsrules4

dsrules4 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    yeah i am getting a cyclo ds and selling my r4ds as it is stopped getting updates

7. Vincent T

Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, California
    Me too. xD But I already got a Cyclo DS.