Hacking Just to make sure...CycloDS Evo works with ALL types of Nintendo DS?

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought the new Silver(?) Metallic DS Lite....and I wanted to know if it's compatible with CycloDS Evo....

Thanks.

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Compatible to ANY DS-Lite regardless of it's color
rofl2.gif

Enjoy ~

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we have to buy an all new model of the Cycldo DS in order for it to work on the DSi?

I bought mine barely a month and change ago.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goofy Time said:
Do we have to buy an all new model of the Cycldo DS in order for it to work on the DSi?

Yeah, there's no way an old flash card could work on the DSi with just a firmware update.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeMoN said:
Goofy Time said:

Yeah, there's no way an old flash card could work on the DSi with just a firmware update.
We don't know that for sure. Remember that the CycloDS Evolution has a real firmware, and not a firmware that loads software on the SD card. It might be possible to completely reflash the firmware to make it support the DSi.

TenchuBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
DeMoN said:
Goofy Time said:

We don't know that for sure. Remember that the CycloDS Evolution has a real firmware, and not a firmware that loads software on the SD card. It might be possible to completely reflash the firmware to make it support the DSi.
Let's hope that's the case. Cause I don't wanna buy another flash card when/if I get a DSi. =/

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TenchuBlaze said:
Maikel Steneker said:
DeMoN said:
Goofy Time said:

Let's hope that's the case. Cause I don't wanna buy another flash card when/if I get a DSi. =/
It's looking to be the case since Team Acekard just released a new flash card for the DSi. And besides, it will only net the flash card teams more money so why would they bother trying to make a DSi compatible firmware update.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why does anyone care if cyclo or any other cart would work on the dsi.your going to end up playing the games you are already able to play already.like the ace kard so far there is no word in even being able to hack into the download software.no one hacked in the sd card slot which is more important than getting the flash cart work that is going to do the same thing as the cyclo you just bought is doing right now.it a waste of money to buy a dsi right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica