Hacking Just to clarify, the only way to get a N3DS that's hackable now is to buy the FE fates edition?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is like $300 on Amazon. I checked and that's the only one that comes with firmware 10.3. Which is downgradeable without a hard mod. Regular N3DS in stores now are most likely at 11.0 which is unhackable. I already have a o3ds and o3ds xl which both have a9lh+luma. So it's not that big a deal to me. I gotta get a PS4 slim and the Switch. So I don't have another $300 to drop for a N3DS. I was just curious.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Which is like $300 on Amazon. I checked and that's the only one that comes with firmware 10.3. Which is downgradeable without a hard mod. Regular N3DS in stores now are most likely at 11.0 which is unhackable. I already have a o3ds and o3ds xl which both have a9lh+luma. So it's not that big a deal to me. I gotta get a PS4 slim and the Switch. So I don't have another $300 to drop for a N3DS. I was just curious.

You can always do the DSIwarehax method if your other 3DS has A9LH, if the system comes on >11.0 :)

<10.7 is without needing the dsiwarehax method or hardmod~

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I see. I didn't know about that all. I'm wondering what I should do. I'm used to the larger XL size. How does the screen size on the mario bundle 3ds compare to the XL size?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You could try finding a second hand one on e-bay and ask what is the firmware to the seller...that's how I got my 10.3 one...

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands

Black ones can come with a low FW.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought the Fire Emblem ones came on 11.0.

Either way, that's completely wrong. As long as it isn't a Famicom/Galaxy/Super Mario World green edition or one that has been used, it should be exploitable.

D

Deleted-379826

I thought the Fire Emblem ones came on 11.0.

Either way, that's completely wrong. As long as it isn't a Famicom/Galaxy/Super Mario World green edition or one that has been used, it should be exploitable.
That fire emblem one came out in February :P I'd know because I got it as a gift for my birthday!

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a couple of used ones off of the local pawn shop. Red with a top IPS screen for my fiancee. Came with a 9.9.

The latest bundle I bought was the small Super Mario 3D Land one, and it came on 10.7, and I already had the tools to install a copy of OoTHax.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to a store like Microcenter or something that isn't known for selling video game consoles but does indeed sell them. That's what I did less than a month ago to get my N3DS with 10.7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...