[WIP] FE Fates Rebalancing Patch

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Fishmalk, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Fishmalk

Fishmalk Member

Feb 12, 2018
    United States
    I am working on a hack to rebalance FE Fates a bit, with my main goals being to tone down the most powerful units and bump up the weaker units so that the gap between them is much smaller than it is in the base game. I was hoping to solicit some feedback from the community here, which has much more experience than me at both playing and modifying the game.

I will be focusing first on Conquest primarily, with Birthright and Revelation coming after.

Ideally I will also be building off of Unassuming Venasaur's Early Flora, Corrinsexual rebalancing, and expanded support mods (if I can get her permission).

I am also kicking around a version just for funsies which reduces all class-bases pair up stat bonuses to 0. It would probably cause more problems than it would solve, but as someone that is very much not a fan of pair up in general I think it's worth experimenting with.

My current list of changes, which I believe are all working correctly, is as follows:

Ideas and suggestions are welcome, of course, though please keep in mind my ability to implement anything beyond the scope of FEF Editor and Nightmare is minimal at best.
    TheTrueDream42 likes this.