Hacking Just hacked my switch but have a question!

sleeperdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So i just got a NS-Atmosphere Payload Injector and it just works ^^

I had a normal sd card in the switch "the one that came with it 32gb" and i trasnfered the files to the pc and i then got a new 128gb card and transfered the files to that but now my games needs a download to play ??

Is that normal and how do i fix it ??

Even booting into ofw it will not let me play em

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes, it is normal. reformat your sd card to fat32 using something like http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.htm

then put the files back on.

alternatively, as mentioned, you could use choidujournx to install your current firmware and enabling the exfat functionality that way.
but it's adised to use fat32 if you plan on using any homebrew, as fat32 is less likely to corrupt your files.

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

sleeperdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I did format it to fat32 and i can see it, all my files are on the sd but the switch cant see my games, they show op as 0mb ??

But i can see my old card is exfat and my new card have i changed to fat32 to be able to work maybe thats why i cant see my games ??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, what about i just delete the game on the switch and reinset the gamecard and then i just need to download the update from the net and install it over tinfoil right ??

Last edited by sleeperdk,

cyndor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so it seems u weren't getting the exfat update prompt.

What you are saying is that you had games(nsp) installed on your old card and then u transferred the fw files over to the new card and it would not load your games, yes?

Am I right in assuming you didn't reinstall your games again on your new sd card? or did u reinstall them again on your new sd card and now it is asking you for a game update?

sleeperdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I had my games on a real card, and i did transfer the files so i dont know why they dont work.

Just tested with a update file for isaac and my gamecard works again :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag