GelatinBlue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!!

I just recieved my Acekard 2i from one of the sponsor sites.. It works like a charm. I love the interface and it's given me no problems whatsoever with lag or anything. Works perfectly as advertised. Also, Pokemon Black and White work with no problems!! So I highly recommend this card to anyone who's iffy about buying one.

However, I do have ONE question.. How does the download play work? I'm mainly asking about the hosting. My friend has the real cartridge of Mario Party DS, so usually when he came to my house (I had an R4 Christmas version), he would host the game on his cartridge while I waited in the multiplayer menu in the game.

Now that I have the Acekard, I should be able to host a game.. I gave the Christmas version to my gf, and I want to play Mario Party with her. At the bootup screen, I click on Download Play, and it just says "searching for download software" or something forever and doesn't stop. Why is it having this problem, and how do I host a game on this card? (I went on the roms and pressed Y, and "enabled" the download play option.. So it can't be that)

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

GelatinBlue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
The person who's hosting goes into the game and chooses the option from there.

The person who's not hosting is the one that chooses the option from the DS's menu.

Thank you so much! Sadly, I figured this out after I left the house and was not near my computer.. It would have been great seeing your reply before I tried pretty much figuring everything out myself lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT