Homebrew Just got a N3DSXL. I'd like to hack it.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's on the latest firmware, and I don't have any DSiWare on my other hacked old 2ds. I heard pirated copies don't work either. I lent my friend my DSTT. Is that the only way I could hack it? For now, userland stuff is enough. Is there any other way to start the homebrew launcher?

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's on the latest firmware, and I don't have any DSiWare on my other hacked old 2ds. I heard pirated copies don't work either. I lent my friend my DSTT. Is that the only way I could hack it? For now, userland stuff is enough. Is there any other way to start the homebrew launcher?

https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware)
You could hack your n3ds by dsiware game injection (You will need to buy a game around two dollars)

The other option is to get that dstt back and flash it with NTRBoot

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
All of the DSiWare games listed there are pulled from the eShop. It even says it there.
Ntr boot is the best and easiest way, used it to unbrick my 3ds,it was so easy and fast...

But yeah, ask your friend for the card back or get another card, check in 3ds guide it says there which are compatible and how to set it up

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck my life. i bought the dsiware on the target 3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

time to waste 2 more dollars

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I bought it again on my source, hacked 2DS. Thank god it's sorted, now.

Reactions: xJoelituh

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
All of the DSiWare games listed there are pulled from the eShop. It even says it there.

I know you've done it now but seriously do people not fully read the guide or something? It clearly states there are two methods, one requiring games no longer available on the eshop and the other for which the games are available.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I know you've done it now but seriously do people not fully read the guide or something? It clearly states there are two methods, one requiring games no longer available on the eshop and the other for which the games are available.
Lots of people make this mistake, I don't see how it's possible but it happens so often :unsure:
B8BEBDF1-0E0B-4FA6-A394-330F873198FB.jpeg
6D79AE87-165F-4E41-9084-C994E08AB99D.jpeg

Reactions: xJoelituh

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lots of people make this mistake, I don't see how it's possible but it happens so often :unsure:
View attachment 102751 View attachment 102752
The way people make these mistakes by them being stressed and confused. I knew this was the hardest method of hacking the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...