yakuzaboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys,

i apoplogize for this noobish post in advance. my girlfriend bought me the anniversary edition gameboy micro, an m3 perfect lite (micro-sd) flash cart and a sandisk 1gb micro-sd card. i've never really had any use for portable gaming systems in the past but lately i've had an abundance of 'slack' time at work. i was about to purchase a gb micro this weekend but to my surprise, my girlfriend beat me to it. the unit itself is quite remarkable and this screen is great. but i've never used a flash cart before and have no idea how to use it. does anyone know where i can find a fool proof step by step tutorial on how fully use the m3 cart? i've found some info on using the m3 with nds but i cant find any user info/manual for use with the micro. i basically just want to load the cart with games and maybe some movies or videos. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. please and thank you very much.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe the m3lite perfect is compatible with the micro - so that's not problem. GBA mode should automatically be entered. All you need to do is run every single GBA rom through the gamemanager to create saves and the patch the rom to your liking.

For videos, you need a converter, and then just copy and paste. I'm not very sure as I hardly use GBA mode for media, but I think the GBA mode has a video player for GBM and GSM (media formats).

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can use the M3 Game Manager, but if you really want to avoid it you can copy the games to the MicroSD-/ TF-card and copy some blank savefiles with the same filename.

yakuzaboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i finally had some free time today to load up the m3 lite via micro sd. thankfully it was quite simple. managed to load 72 games on there with lots of space to spare. my time at work should be filled quite nicely. thanks guys.

yakuzaboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, she's really thoughtful. but i've seen her eyeballing my gb micro so i think i'm gonna buy her her own gb sp (bigger screen), m3 lite and micro sd card. she'll enjoy that for sure. she loves playing rpg's.

yakuzaboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats right. and that with lots of room to spare too. but i'm going to give that 1gb card to my girlfriend since i have a 2gb card coming in today that i ordered from kickgaming. i'm going to put some movies and tv episodes on there as well.

yakuzaboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i recieved my 2gb micro sd today but for some reason, it doesnt load any games. i followed the same instructions as i did with the 1gb card and nothing. is the m3 perfect not compatible with larger micro sd cards?

cooracer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should take a look at this site, http://m3wiki.com, it has everything you need to know about m3 products
smile.gif

pikirika

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, that's awesome!
I have a 4gb G6 and I think I can't upload that amount of games, that's pretty weird.
Anyway, the GBM is the perfect handheld for the job. The buttons and d pad are the best by far.
I would like to have the Famicom 20th anniversary (mine is silver) but it's not available over here...
Now you need the cable to play with/against her!

yakuzaboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
she'll probably beat me. especially at rpg's. right now we're both playing riviera: the promised land. i've never been a big fan of rpg's but after watching her play sword of mana, lunar legend and some of the final fantasy games, i was really interested in the appeal of rpg's. and i think i might be hooked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1