Hacking Just got a 3ds with 6.2.0-12U...

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will gateway work on this frame ware this is the last 3ds with low frame ware in my town lol...should i update it or what x.x sorry for asking so many questions

telumetan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
return it for an exchange and get unit with serial SW12xxxxxx x and copyright 2012 or if they don't have one get a refund and buy from somewhere else.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
return it for an exchange and get unit with serial SW12xxxxxx x and copyright 2012 or if they don't have one get a refund and buy from somewhere else.
what? Just like that, they gonna refund you? Once you paid, it's yours or in your country they give your money back if you don't like a electronic stuff?
That's impossible, also this guy opened his nds box.

For the 6.x you have to wait a new exploit man.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what? Just like that, they gonna refund you? Once you paid, it's yours or in your country they give your money back if you don't like a electronic stuff?
That's impossible, also this guy opened his nds box.

For the 6.x you have to wait a new exploit man.

This is America man, you can return anything between 15-30 days, hell you can even put a paperweight in place of the item in the box and they will still take it back. No one cares to look at stuff here:

http://www.slashgear.com/xbox-360-gets-gutted-returned-for-full-refund-268678/

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Governa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to hear more about return policies from around the world.

In Portugal you can legally return any item for money back within 30 days as long as it's in the same exact condition as it was sold to you. Proof of purchase required.

If you open it or remove the tags you can only return it if it's defective and even then they have a choice of money back, in-store credit or have it fixed/replace it. Again proof of purchase required.

By law you're covered by a 2 year warranty (6 months for batteries). BTW warranty is NOT the same as an insurance (people seem to think it is).

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a midnight purple 3ds from walmart and it has a high serial number but the box was copyright 2012. ive also called 2 toysrus where I live and asked if they had low serial numbers and they all start with cw7 which is the same as my wifes that I just bought. I called 1 other walmart that had them in stock and they said that they also started with cw7. so there is no luck there my wife wanted only the purple.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
I bought a midnight purple 3ds from walmart and it has a high serial number but the box was copyright 2012. ive also called 2 toysrus where I live and asked if they had low serial numbers and they all start with cw7 which is the same as my wifes that I just bought. I called 1 other walmart that had them in stock and they said that they also started with cw7. so there is no luck there my wife wanted only the purple.

The only ones with a gateway compatible firmware are blue or red 3DS XLs with a a serial number less than SW12XXXXXXX, all other special editions with a compatible firmware are likely sold out by now. Otherwise your stuck with getting one from a seller smart enough to get the right one and selling it to you at extra cost.

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the wiki says all 2012 3ds's are 4.5 or lower.. is that wrong? What is the cutoff for regular 3ds consoles?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...