Gaming Just Got a 360

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not really, I got two weeks ago that why i haven't been on gbatemp in so long, lol. Anyway the only good game I have right now is sonic the hedgehog, what else is out there?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orange Box
Fallout 3
Oblivion GOTY
GTA IV
CoD 4
Gears of War 1 & 2
Halo 3
BioShock
Burnout Paradise

thats all I can think of right now

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
i think the x360 is incredibly unbalanced when it comes to generes.
theres just too many FPS's.

i recommend:
deadspace
burnout paradise
starwars the force unleashed.
tales of vesperia

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was going to suggest the same thing
tongue.gif

rush57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sjones900 said:
Well not really, I got two weeks ago that why i haven't been on gbatemp in so long, lol. Anyway the only good game I have right now is sonic the hedgehog, what else is out there?

You sure have odd taste in games if you got Sonic the Hedgehog and the Fantastic Four. Heck its not even the semi decent Sonic Unleashed that came out recently.

Not sure what you are into. From what I can tell from your gamercard, if you really like the adventure game genre you should try the new Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider Underworld, or even Gta iv.

Have fun with the 360. You have a huge backlog of 2-3 years worth of good games to catch up with.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
have you checked the essentials thread?
I didn't know there was one for 360

rush57 said:
QUOTE(sjones900 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:56 PM) Well not really, I got two weeks ago that why i haven't been on gbatemp in so long, lol. Anyway the only good game I have right now is sonic the hedgehog, what else is out there?

You sure have odd taste in games if you got Sonic the Hedgehog and the Fantastic Four. Heck its not even the semi decent Sonic Unleashed that came out recently.

Not sure what you are into. From what I can tell from your gamercard, if you really like the adventure game genre you should try the new Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider Underworld, or even Gta iv.

Have fun with the 360. You have a huge backlog of 2-3 years worth of good games to catch up with.
The reason why I have Fantastic Four is because my mom bought that for me and she still believe that I play kiddie games, thats kind of the truth but the only kiddie game I would consider playing is probably banjo kazooie. But Sonic was my pic and it was only because I hadn't played it yet and it was on sale for $20. Really I'm into fps type games and car/racing games, oh and rpg gotta love that rpg.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: