Hacking Just dance 2 update

Frostman55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not played my wii in a longtime and just got Just Dance 2 and [ says "wii system update" on the disk channel..,,I have HBC and bootmi installed " IOS37 v255.255 HBC 1.0,3..
Do I need to safely update some how?thanks

Wii is 4.1U

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well u could install the new HBC 1.0.8 but first u will want to install IOS 58 using Multi mod/wadmanager or the Installer that bootmii has for it .. then u could use the just dance update and it will not kill your HBC .. allowing u to reinstall all the stuff that would have been deleted..

1.0.8 will not get deleted .. but your Cios like 249 and stuff will get deleted.. but u can fix that with installing ios 236 and using Multi Mod Manager ..

when u say u have bootmii do u have it as boot or ios .

gcunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Girlfriend got Just Dance 2 a little while ago. I hadn't updated the hack for ages so the disc just wouldn't boot properly - I already had an update blocker active so didn't see it asking to update but I guessed that must be the problem.

I just went to completesoftmodguide - completesoftmodguide - and updated using the standard settings recommended. Haven't had a problem since, although I haven't tried using any backuplaunchers since...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ