Just a quick question of preference and compatibility.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by WeTheVirus, Mar 26, 2012.

1. WeTheVirus
    OP

Newcomer WeTheVirus Member

Canada
    I've been having issues playing both of my dual layer games (Metroid other M and Super Smash Bros Brawl) so I've been poking around in the games help forum and have been given a few pointers from the friendly folks of the site.

Now before I go doing something I might regret in the future does anyone think it would help to download 5.1 and CFG-Mod or could it potentially mess with my settings and screw up what playability I DO have with my single layer games (Twilight Princess and Mario Party 9)

If so, I have no idea how to install this stuff can anyone give me some pointers for a good setup?

I'm running from a 4.3u black wii on CFG that I setup through ModMii for WBFS USB loading.
    I have everything on modmii up to date other than Hermes I believe but I've heard some nasty things about hermes 5.1 and it causing people with minor playability to lose it all...I'm really at a loss, and as always any help is greatly appreciated :D

Oh and here's my syscheck from last night, haven't added anything or changed anything yet.

Warning: Spoilers inside!