just a homebrew idea

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Shadow10, Aug 13, 2009.

Aug 13, 2009

just a homebrew idea by Shadow10 at 7:35 PM (713 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Shadow10
    OP

Newcomer Shadow10 Advanced Member

Canada
    When it comes to homebrew i have no ideas on how you guys do it but i think's it is amazing.
    Anyway, just an idea, prob impossible to do, but just saying you on a trip and you got you digital cam and you ds with you. you take a few pics and wants to put them on ur ds. Now sayin if you got a micro sd card in you cam with the sd adapter can someone brew up an home brew that lets you boot to your flashcart, start a file transfer program, then switch ur mirco sd card with the one in the digi cam. then copy the pics to a slot 2 device like 3in1, then switch the micro sd card back. Then copy the pics from the slot 2 to the orginal micro sd card?

This is just an idea i'd like to trow out there, that is if it is possible, Which chances are it isn't.
    Thank,

Have a nice day.

2. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    Hmm, it would kinda be possible, but not as you describe it. You'd need to turn off when switching cards. But basically, if you just stick the app on both cards, boot with the camera's card, copy to 3in1 or other slot2 device, then turn off, boot with regular card, copy from 3in1 or other slot2 device, that should work. And there's already a tool which should work. Dual slot browser, it was in a neoflash contest last year I think, it can copy files from one slot to the other. The only thing is, I'm not sure if it works with the 3in1. But if you have another slot2 card, an actual flash card, like a GBAMP or Max Media Dock or something, it should work. And I think DSDOS can also do the same.

3. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    good idea
    jus make it possible XD

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    ...I just explained that it IS possible, and how to do it. Why do you need new software to do what can be done with several existing ones?

5. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    That's actually a good idea, but it would be quite hard to make I guess..