Just a few questions

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Keeley, Aug 30, 2009.

Aug 30, 2009

Just a few questions by Keeley at 7:47 PM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Keeley
    OP

Member Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hey guys for I was going to get an XBox 360 for Christmas this year, but after some googling I found out that there's gonna be a PS3 Slim that's price around $299 the Elite got price slashed to bout $299 also according to Wikipedia xD but thats for the US so CND probably more [​IMG], so I was wondering if there was a game that has offline multiplayer and online multiplayer with someone in my room while battling other people online kinda like Halo? I dunno if Unreal Tournament 3 has online multiplayer like that but I know it has offline multiplayer? Or is there an even better FPS like that?

Thanks for all your help guys!

2. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Your post count is at 299....299$ for an Elite......ITS A SIGN I TELL YOU GET THE ELITE!!!! [​IMG]

Well err, PS3, this is kind of vague

Do you mind rephrasing?

3. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    There are a few yeah. No with the same quality as Halo thou.
    Unreal 3 is split screen (after a patch) but I'm not sure if you can play online, you can always get Resistance 2 and try the coop campaign, again, I'm not sure if deatchmatch is allowed with split screen, I'm sure Killzone is not.
    The only 4 player split screen that supports online I think is Warhawk, amazing game but (again) NOT as good as Halo3.
    Oh, I think Haze is pretty complete on the Multiplayer side but the game is mediocre.

If you want those types of games and you don't mind paying for Live, you better get a 360, fighting zombies in L4D with a friend and online is priceless.

4. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Unreal 3 has online, Killzone 2 has AI Bots if that's what you mean, dunno if it's two player though. And yeah, resistance 2 is awesome, you can go splitscreen online.

5. Keeley
    OP

Canada
    @Maz7006 And there it goes awe... lol I never noticed that till you pointed it out [​IMG] Anyways I meant split-screen online/offline.

@luke_c Resistance 2 hmm.... should check that out [​IMG]

@Woltz Umm I got nothing to say, not saying your post it bad its great actually just got nothing to say xD I'm speechless thats how great your are xD

6. Keeley
    OP

Canada
    Just one more thing, actually its more of a confirmation but anyways Resistance 2 has split screen online and split screen offline play?

7. Keeley
    OP

Canada
    Nvm mind I got it, ONE more question that i can't seem to google out I keep on getting mixed answers, does Killzone 2 have splitscreen co-op offline/online?

Thanks one more time!