United States
Okay, I'm back
smile.gif

cornell 529

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh and you think just because you beat me alot of time i am going to stop playing hell no i love this game i will never stop playing this game i am addicted what i am trying to say is event you are beating me a lot in this game i will not quit playing.

Dionysus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cornell 529 said:
oh and you think just because you beat me alot of time i am going to stop playing hell no i love this game i will never stop playing this game i am addicted what i am trying to say is event you are beating me a lot in this game i will not quit playing.

Haha joke you are the best player I've played in the whole of my entire life playing jump. Pyhcobear is 2nd best and your 1st. Why don't you two face each other cuz you are at roughly the same playing level (I think) besides he needs to get you back for what you said to him - THE JUS BROTHERS shall take revenge!!!! I'm a noob but nether the less I will still fight for pychobear because he is a moonbear who forgets things a lot.

JakePsycho

gold~king~house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazergamer93 said:
cornell 529 said:

Haha joke you are the best player I've played in the whole of my entire life playing jump. Pyhcobear is 2nd best and your 1st. Why don't you two face each other cuz you are at roughly the same playing level (I think) besides he needs to get you back for what you said to him - THE JUS BROTHERS shall take revenge!!!! I'm a noob but nether the less I will still fight for pychobear because he is a moonbear who forgets things a lot.

@cornell529, Alright, LET'S BATTLE! :fireeyes:

@blazergamer93 I thank you for writing this post while my internet was down as I was reinstalling Windows, so Thank you
yay.gif
yay.gif

LONG LIVE JUS BROTHERS!!
happy.gif

Dionysus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cornell 529 said:
well jump brother you have your revenge congratulation over all my year this was the awsome battle i ever have
yaynds.gif

Its not over JORGE! ITS NOT OVER!!!

THE JUMP BROTHERS SHALL BEAT ANYONE WHO COMES IN OUR WAY. You disrespect one of our crew your messing with everyone.

JakePsycho

gold~king~house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cornell 529 said:
well jump brother you have your revenge congratulation over all my year this was the awsome battle i ever have
yaynds.gif

Besides, I haven't faced you yet :aceattorneystare:

OBJECTION!

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's been soooo long since I've posted anything on this forum. I'm a major jump fan but stop play due to some technical difficulties(ok I managed to break the touch screen on my old ds lite when it was still new... dont ask how) but back due to my new DSi XL and trans patch(Thanks to deufeufeu and developers of old project).... I'm diverting my point and topic ain't I... Sorry

Anyways I'll play with anyone really, I'm completely out of practice(wifi battles). tips on koma building would be nice(only decks I made). I dont use the big 3 in any deck nor do I dio abuse.

I'm up for battles whenever. FC - 0647-4630-4123, MSN - [email protected]

Hope to play with you guys soon

Dionysus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vekira said:
It's been soooo long since I've posted anything on this forum. I'm a major jump fan but stop play due to some technical difficulties(ok I managed to break the touch screen on my old ds lite when it was still new... dont ask how) but back due to my new DSi XL and trans patch(Thanks to deufeufeu and developers of old project).... I'm diverting my point and topic ain't I... Sorry

Anyways I'll play with anyone really, I'm completely out of practice(wifi battles). tips on koma building would be nice(only decks I made). I dont use the big 3 in any deck nor do I dio abuse.

I'm up for battles whenever. FC - 0647-4630-4123, MSN - [email protected]

Hope to play with you guys soon

Hey man I'm up for some games whenever, well I usually play later at night (uk time) cuz I'm busy during the day but ill be on google chat all day ; D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300...