Jump Ultimate Stars Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zenith94, Aug 22, 2008.

Aug 22, 2008

Jump Ultimate Stars Question by Zenith94 at 3:19 PM (1,471 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Zenith94
    OP

Member Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

United States
    What do those one block stickers do?

The ones where when you put them on, four arrows appear, and when you battle you cant click them.

2. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    you have to put them beside battle komas, and put the arrow towards them. these one blocks add abilities to the battle komas (usually). some of them who don't have arrows, just add general abilities

3. Zenith94
    OP

United States
    How do you activate them?

Also, do they have to match up like in series? Or can you put any one-block by any battle koma?

4. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    They're automatically activated to give your Battle Koma boosts like More HP or SP. They can be from any series but usually the ones from the same series give the character a special boost. For example if I use a Vegetto Battle Koma From DBZ Master Roshi gives him a special boost. Some Battle Komas need supports from other series, Like Bo-bo-bo-bo support for Gotenks Battle Koma. If you want to find out what the support does Press Y Twice after you highlight it, it says what it does on the top screen, like Makes The battle Komas Guard stronger.

5. Zenith94
    OP

United States
    Oh, cool thanks. Its kinda hard to follow since its japanese [​IMG]

6. -Mew-

Member -Mew- GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    Did you try The Unofficial Translation?

7. Private|Par

Member Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Definitely grab the translation.

8. Zenith94
    OP

United States
    Yea I did but I still have a few more questions:

How do you get 7 and 8 block character stickers?

What is that mystery game mode in the top right corner of the main menu?

Are there hackers on wifi? Because when I do wifi and japanesse people kill me with amazing combos, I add them as my rivel and try to do what they did but can't. Maybe Iam just noob.

9. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You unlock new characters by spending currency. For the larger ones, I think you typically have to unlock it through a different related character. But larger doesn't always mean better, you may find you prefer the four panel versions.

It's been a long time since my save game got deleted after beating the game, but I'm pretty sure the other mode were unlockable quizes. Nothing you need to concern yourself over unless you read japanese.

I think it's possible to cheat online, but generally you're probably playing against some kid that has spent the last few years playing this game and reduced cheap+spam tactics to an art form. People bitch endlessly about this fact, so you can either get used to it by not worrying so much just about winning, or you can do like everybody else and set up your own matches against players that you know.

10. BiscuitCookie

Member BiscuitCookie GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    you can get 7-8 komas (you call them stickers but they are calle koma's) by completing the story once

11. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    There are cheaters on Wifi that use a Black Koma called Soul Unrestricted which gives you unlimited SP i think. The other people on Wifi are teamers but they aren't so bad if you just play along. You should just get a few friends with the game and play them on Wifi. The Mystery mode is the Quiz mode which is pretty useless if you can't read Japanese but it's supposed to be a quick way to earn J-gems.

12. alex

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I was wondering wth that was. I got a card from someone after the battle, and it had a black block. and I couldn't use the card. :\ scared the hell outta me. i dont remember that match though, it was so long ago.

mystery mode is J-Quiz
    7-8 komas, you usually need to get another one, like for sasuke, i think you need orochimaru, and level him up or w/e to get the other update, and with naruto/jiraya too, and ichigo has something like that too.