Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an awesome translation. Just a few grammer errors but all is good! Let's hope this project updates weekly/monthly by the creator...So, what's the news so far on the translation deufeufeu?

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
deufeufeu have a lot of work !
so next patch is not for now but....

as you can see on the komas topics, a lot of komas (graphics) has been translated (610 can be used actually... there something like 200 left)
if you want to see all edited komas just check the wiki

a section Things to do as appear on the wiki for checking what we need to do for finish this project

deufeufeu has bring us an internal tool for chr_b_t.bin and as i see... all attack names are translated, 50 % of attack description and character affinty are done
these file is updated by Gene98 weiff and I

all mission files will be dump again and this rewrite doesn t need a lot of work so it can be easily done

i think next patch will be amazing !!

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deufeufeu have a lot of work !
so next patch is not for now but....

as you can see on the komas topics, a lot of komas (graphics) has been translated (610 can be used actually... there something like 200 left)
if you want to see all edited komas just check the wiki

a section Things to do as appear on the wiki for checking what we need to do for finish this project

deufeufeu has bring us an internal tool for chr_b_t.bin and as i see... all attack names are translated, 50 % of attack description and character affinty are done
these file is updated by Gene98 weiff and I

all mission files will be dump again and this rewrite doesn t need a lot of work so it can be easily done

i think next patch will be amazing !!
Wow! I so cannot wait until that happens!
yaynds.gif

Do you have an estimate time on when the next patch will come out?

CheckYourSix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huzzah. Time to unlock stuff, which I haven't done yet. *doesn't know why or how* This'll make it easier to figure out. :>

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great...I own the real cartridge, and beat the hell out of it. I'm going to start anew, and was wondering will the Tutorial be included in the next release? or will it have to wait? Take your time...

PurpleSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Bonne nouvelle, merci de vous investir comme ça les mecs !
Saurais-tu nous donner un rapide changelog de la future nouvelle version ?

Great news, thanks for your investment guys !
Are you able to give us a short changelog of the upcoming version ?

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey whats the latest version? sorry i cant go onto the wiki because china blocks the website :'(
for which sake who they do that?
because there are truths that chinese people does not allowed to know?
and the latest version is the unstable: 0,1
not worthy to download it, just wait for the next update or the final one
since i dont seems much thing are translated except erors ^^
keep up the good job jump ultimate star translation team

D

Deleted User

OP
hey whats the latest version? sorry i cant go onto the wiki because china blocks the website  :'(

for which sake who they do that?
because there are truths that chinese people does not allowed to know?
and the latest version is the unstable: 0,1
not worthy to download it, just wait for the next update or the final one
since i dont seems much thing are translated except erors ^^
keep up the good job jump ultimate star translation team
When you don't know about a thing, one big advice : shut your mouth. A lot of thing are translated. Yet it's true that there are crashes in multiplayer or ranking matches. But story is fully functional, with mission objectives and all.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually it individually opinion
and if it really true that a LOT of stuff has been translated...
them i should try to redo the whole patching progress. maybe something went wrong the previous time...

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wekker ... You don't know what your speaking about
You don't like the first patch .....? so sad. why don't you go read all others page before telling such things ! and read all previous project too .......
maybe you ll understand what have been done and why this patch is in the section UNSTABLE release !
It's our FIRST TEST PATCH ! 0.1! and not 1.0 ! If we decide to release this ....why i m talking about this .... GO READ FIRST PAGE !

For others :

i ve spoke with deufeufeu and We can't confirm futur patch changelog and date, because :

Deufeufeu is working on the freeze in ranking mode
i'm working (with weiff and gene98) on chr_b_t.bin (35 battle characters are 100% complete, others have just attack names and passive ablity translated)
i ve begin today to work on chr_s_t.bin (more easy than i was thinking... ive adapted 12 komas in less than 1 hour)
if you want to know more check the to do list on the wiki

We have done a lot for this project recently, and we want give evryone a great patch .... so we have to wait

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wekker ... You don't know what your speaking about
You don't like the first patch .....? so sad. why don't you go read all others page before telling such things ! and read all previous project too .......
maybe you ll understand what have been done and why this patch is in the section UNSTABLE release !
It's our FIRST TEST PATCH ! 0.1! and not 1.0 ! If we decide to release this ....why i m talking about this .... GO READ FIRST PAGE !

For others :

i ve spoke with deufeufeu and We can't confirm futur patch changelog and date, because :

Deufeufeu is working on the freeze in ranking mode
i'm working (with weiff and gene98) on chr_b_t.bin (35 battle characters are 100% complete, others have just attack names and passive ablity translated)
i ve begin today to work on chr_s_t.bin (more easy than i was thinking... ive adapted 12 komas in less than 1 hour)
if you want to know more check the to do list on the wiki

We have done a lot for this project recently, and we want give evryone a great patch .... so we have to wait
Well, at least you gave us an update instead of not saying anything at all! Thanks geunt! I wonder why wifi freezes though...Any one have ideas?
unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag