Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i notice my "summary" is short compared to most, fast6191
should i write more, like character info for the characters in rhe game??

i can do death note, naruto and bleach tonite
cool.gif

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zanza, I thought your's was actually very well made. Personally, I would add a short paragraph or two about how Kenshin now refuses to kill, along with some information about the reverse-blade sword.

Zanza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the feedback
i'll add a character info section and i'll try not to spoil anything
for each character that appears in the game

rurouni kenshin: kenshin, sano, saitou, shishio, kaoru, yahiko, hiko

i'll also do naruto, bleach and death note (maybe) tonight

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I personally think that copy-paste info from Wikipedia is a bad idea. I think what TheJellyDude, Zanza, OSW, MDSanta and I did is better.

The wikipedia articles are accurate, but I think it wouldn't be right to just copy and paste them.

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Title: Death Note
Genre: Thriller
Audience: Older teens/Young adults

Death Note is about a brilliant student, Yagami Light, who finds a mysterious notebook. This notebook is called the "Death Note" and it has been dropped by a Shinigami (Death God) called Ryuk. On the first page, Light reads that who's name is written in the Death Note shall die.
Light decides to try the Death Note out and writes the name of a criminal in the Death Note. The criminal dies, and Light begins his quest to rid the earth of all criminals and start a "New World" where he rules as a god. Under the alias "Kira", Light is feared by criminals and loved by others. However, very soon the police force and his own father, the police chief, are trying to find out who Kira is. With help of a genius detective only known as "L", the police tries to hunt down Kira and bring justice to him.

Zanza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Name of series: Rurouni Kenshin
Japanese title: ?????? ?????????
Genre: Historical fiction, action, comedy.
General audience: Older teens (16+)
Number of volumes: 28

Overview: The story takes place during the early Meiji era in Japan. It revolves around the wandering swordsman Himura Kenshin, who was one of the legendary swordsmen responsible for the overthrow of the Tokugawa Shogunate. Whilst staying in Tokyo, Kenshin encounters both old and new enemies who wish to defeat him for various reasons. The series is also known as "Samurai X" in some parts of the world.

Characters that appear in the game:
Himura Kenshin - A swordsman of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. He wields a sakabatou which is a reversed-blade sword that cannot kill unless it is flipped on its reversed side. He was known as the "Hitokiri Battousai" during the Bakamatsu. He made a vow not to kill again and he is still being referred to the name "Battousai" by his enemies in the Meiji era.
Kamiya Kaoru - The owner and instructor of the Kamiya Kasshin Ryu Dojo. She is known as the "Kenjutsu Beauty" in Tokyo.
Sagara Sanosuke - An ex-fighter for hire known as "Zanza" due to his large sword, the Zanbatou.
Saitou Hajime - A policeman who works for the Meiji government and a former Shinsengumi squad leader.
Myojin Yahiko - A student of the Kamiya Kasshin Ryu.
Shishio Makoto - The successor to the Hitokiri Battousai.
Hiko Seijuro - The successor to the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. He is also Kenshin's master.

Zanza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Name of series: Naruto
Japanese title: ???
Genre: Action, adventure, fantasy, comedy.
General Audience: Teens

Overview: Uzumaki Naruto, a ninja from Konoha village has a strong desire to become the Hokage, the leading ninja of the village. When Naruto was a newborn child, a demon fox which attacked the village and killed many ninjas, was sealed into him. Because of the demon fox sealed within him, Naruto is hated by many of the villagers. Rather than hating the villagers, Naruto became the prankster of the ninja village. In the first few arcs of the series, Naruto had three companions with whom he does missions with and they are Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura and Hatake Kakashi.

Characters that appear in the game:
Uzumaki Naruto - See Overview.
Uchiha Sasuke - A survivor of the Uchiha Clan massacre. He wishes to kill his brother whom he thinks is responsible for the massacre. He is also very talented compared to Naruto and because of this, Naruto sees him as his greatest rival. Currently, Sasuke is a missing-nin.
Haruno Sakura - A female ninja from Konoha who's talent is her intelligence. She is currently a medical ninja.
Hatake Kakashi - A Jounin from Konoha. He is the leader of Naruto's team (Team 7). He is known as "Copy Ninja Kakashi" because he can copy most of his opponents' moves.
Garra - A Jinchurikki ninja just like Naruto. The demon within him, Shukaku, allows him to manipulate sand.
Sai - A later member of Team 7. His main skill is bringing his drawn creations to life.
Jiraiya - One of the legendary three Sannin and is Naruto's teacher. He is also known as "The Toad Hermit."
Tsunade - One of the legendary three Sannin and is Sakura's teacher. She is a medical ninja.
Orochimaru - One of the legendary three. He is a missing-nin.

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good summary on Naruto! I only have two comments: you didn't explain what a Jinchuuriki is. Perhaps some people don't know what that is. And comment/question two: what is a missing-nin?

Other than that, your summaries are very good.

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i dont think that jinchuuriki needs to be covered in the naruto summary. its only meant to be a short summary, and theres not much point talking about jinchuuriki unless your gonna start spoiling the plot.

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I gues you're right, but I think it is worth mentioning that a Jinchuuriki is a sealed demon. But that's just my opininion.

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
meh, the real specifics dont really need mentioning.

"...the demon was sealed in naruto. a type of person that has a demon sealed inside them is called a jinchuuriki."

it doesnt really work. unless your actually gonna talk about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk