ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, the wait is killing me!!

So I guess it is true that the patch will be released in Oct without any betas released prior to that.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking so forward to it!

By the way, I'd like to say that missions (and earning moves/characters) is a big part of the game, so of course that needs to be translated!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Theyre translating the whole thing i believe, they have little counters to indicate prgress.
Why is there a file that 107% translated?

Coppanuva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the counters are messed up on some files, but it was going to be too hard to fix it. That's what dark_kalic said on gfaqs (where I found out about the project).

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I have read, they are still looking for a way to create a patch, so you can apply it using some type of a program.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IPS does a straight byte compare so when files get shifted (as they will in this case) the IPS maker thinks the entire file has changed, not to mention that IPS has a 16 megabyte limit.

XDelta is what any betas will be in (it works and I know it) although I will look into PPF and BSDiff, if people really want it I will make an executable to do the deed.

@HipN you can see the progress that is being made on the translation, that is what everyone is working from: http://crisistunity.com/justp/
The reason for the bars on occasion over 100% is that in this way of translation multiple translators can have a go, if one line gets done twice it counts as two lines done.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just used IPS as an example because I forgot the name of the one you are using (xdelta). I know that you're not going to make IPS patches
unsure.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how much longer do you think it will take you guys to finish?

Didn't you read the thread? If all things go as they stand, they are looking at October. Of course, this is a very flexible date, if a lot more translators got involved, we'd see it much sooner, however if people go on vacation, it could be pushed back further.

Nelo Ice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanted to chip in and say u guys are doing an awesome job and if this gets done i'll actually wanna play JUS instead of constantly looking at a faq
biggrin.gif

consigliori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
No updates?

Why would there be any update? They´ve already told us there won´t be any beta or prior release until October...

The cheer and excitment will freeze from now on. Let´s just hope the main team remain focused!

Good luck everyone!

C ya on October!

lukestar123

Trophies
XP
Country
I might sound terrible saying this but hasn't the translating been really slow recently. Theres only about 3 parts to do and I've only seen one part go up by about 1% in the past few weeks.

Unfortunately i cant translate well so i can't help.

It went up really fast about 2 months ago when i first ever checked it out

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No complaining :X

It'll be done sooner or later. If translation stops indefinitely, somebody will manage to insert the translated text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?