nico445

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well it got rrod a while ago, saved up to get it reballed and send it to some company which does reballing.
got a mail a few days later that it couldn't be fixed. when i bought the xbox it wasn't modded didn't have rrod
etc was fixed by MS Once, then i got it to some guy that jtagged it , and he installed X-clamp to prevent rrod. only thing is
now it seems he only did it on one side (the gpu) and not on the otherside. because of this the motherboard got bended
so badly it can't be fixed anymore. so watch out where you send your stuff.. i spent way too much on this xbox and i have used it for like 2 months
frown.gif

nico445

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
not really possible, finding a jtag is quite hard here, so finding a motherboard that is jtagged also.
tongue.gif

dunno what to do right now, got a 500 gb hd (in a xbox hd case) bought a new controller while ago etc all that crap and that's now useless :\

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sell stuff off. If you don't foresee being able to fix it and don't plan on getting a new 360, sell everything that is worth selling. You can try to sell the stuff here in the trading section, or you could always go the ebay route. Local is good if you think you can sell it that way. Instant gratification at least.

Edit: Just remember that if the HDD has any illegal content stored on it, it would have to be deleted first to be sold on here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...