• Replies 8,959

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this feels like a chat rom.
Maybe next time... gbatemp could implement that one.
Make a special chat rom only for "the new pkmn game" and during that time blocks anything with the word poke on it. Istead of having flood you could have a totally out of control chat rom lol.

edit: it´s room not rom xD. Guess that I cant get this word out of my mind

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Chaosruler said:
Don't expect him to release it, you can keep downloading fake romz all you want, you won't find the real one because it IS hard to dump this game, if release groups such as Xenophobia, Bahamuth, SUXXORS and Venom is having trouble doing it, I hardly doubt some n00b temper will, koby, the guy who dumped this successfully, is not a "random" guy, he's correctly on my awsome list
smile.gif
, if this guy found a method, it means there is a method, therefore it's a matter of time, just remember that Pokemon is one of Nintendo's biggest titles, I bet the anti piracy is hard to crack, and given of the results so far, it's just an edge compared to what to come for 3DS, this is a good lesson for us n00b tempers about how hard it is to do certein stuff, you should respect and thank the people who is working hard to get it for you anyways, 90% of the people here don't deserve it imo (and not just mine)

Yeah. you present some valid points. people have to be patient and appreciate the work Release Groups and hackers go through to get these games working, as well as the work companies put into games. And yeah I should stop calling him a "random guy" he was the first to do the "IMPOSSIBLE" lol.

Nothing is impossible just highly improbable.

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after looking at Koby's site a bit more I was curious what more of it said and I just translated the whole page instead of the little sections. He runs an action replay code site, all his other posts are about finding codes for games...that's why he isn't posting the rom and why he isn't going to post it.

Also, he never said anywhere about not dumping it due to being scared, that is all speculation.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kickhopper said:
So after looking at Koby's site a bit more I was curious what more of it said and I just translated the whole page instead of the little sections. He runs an action replay code site, all his other posts are about finding codes for games...that's why he isn't posting the rom and why he isn't going to post it.

Also, he never said anywhere about not dumping it due to being scared, that is all speculation.

he did at 2ch

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
Make a special chat rom only for "the new pkmn game" and during that time blocks anything with the word poke on it. Istead of having flood you could have a totally out of control chat room lol.

You mean like...... an IRC channel?

rolleyes.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kickhopper said:

That's why he's trying to be safe than sorry. He makes cheat magazines and one of the elite code hackers. That's all I know, chaosruler has more information on the guy than I do.

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsuna_fish said:
kickhopper said:

he did at 2ch

I never saw any links or anything with proof it was him. It's an anonymous site you know, anyone could just say they were him using screen caps from his blog.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
NahuelDS said:
Make a special chat rom only for "the new pkmn game" and during that time blocks anything with the word poke on it. Istead of having flood you could have a totally out of control chat room lol.

You mean like...... an IRC channel?

rolleyes.gif
yeah gbatemp have already one. but I mean a special IRC channel for this kind of situations

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the point in talking about "who's working on it guys".
Seriously, let's think about this logically. Whoever releases the game first, is gonna be the person you download it from, and that's that.
Do you guys even pay attention to WHO you download from [which Group your game is ripped by], cause I know I don't. I recognize the names Bahaumaut and others only from reading the NFO on the scene release thread here, and that's about it.

I highly doubt anyone is gonna care who's working on it now, cause the second it hits the net, we're just gonna ignore the NFO to get to playing it, right? Some food for thought.

L-81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NatureMade said:
I don't see the point in talking about "who's working on it guys".
Seriously, let's think about this logically. Whoever releases the game first, is gonna be the person you download it from, and that's that.
Do you guys even pay attention to WHO you download from [which Group your game is ripped by], cause I know I don't. I recognize the names Bahaumaut and others only from reading the NFO on the scene release thread here, and that's about it.

I highly doubt anyone is gonna care who's working on it now, cause the second it hits the net, we're just gonna ignore the NFO to get to playing it, right? Some food for thought.
good point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw