XP
Country
Netherlands
kylster said:
QUOTE said:
shoot i wouldnt even know where to begin to try to do that overjoy

you know how "great" my coding skills are i am always asking you something

although it is something else to try and mess with

But you learn very quick so... and you know how to find me and others that can help. I also think you should release this in an installer that checks if you're really on emu nand. You don't wanna install this on your real nand. Although you can lauch HBC in JoYflow if it's installed.

Atm I am busy to add the wbfs stuff to Crediars DI module, I think I finished most functions I need for this.
This is what im referring to, am i just assuming the wrong thing that .wbfs games wont be supported or is this in reference to WBFS formatted drives?

I made a version of JoYflow that supports wbfs files not a partition, but Uneek+DI doesn't support them yet.

What's funny about raining men?

hellboy2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
webugoy said:
How do you get the Wiiware to appear in JoyFlow?

QUOTE(zizer @ Mar 26 2011, 10:37 PM) JoyFlow is loader for original wii games

any game (wii game, wiiware, or virtual console.) that you have installed or on your folder games, in your emulated nand joyflow will show it

B

BryceOne

Is there another way to boot JoyFlow automatically when the emulated NAND starts up (other than using the "JoyFlow SysMenu Replacement")?

Lately I've been installing many VC/WiiWare WADS and I noticed some games would not run anymore even after they worked fine when I first installed them. Today I think JoyFlow SysMenu Replacement was to cause, cause when I installed my original System Menu back over again, they all would work fine again (using JoyFlow from HBC)

Edit: Also noticed this-- When JoyFlow starts up, I'll go from USB games to Channels, but then if I try and switch back to USB, I'll get a CODE DUMP screen.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
webugoy said:
How do you get the Wiiware to appear in JoyFlow?

Hit the channel button and see what happens

BryceOne said:
Is there another way to boot JoyFlow automatically when the emulated NAND starts up (other than using the "JoyFlow SysMenu Replacement")?

With Priiloader 0.4 and the Priiloader forwarder

QUOTE(BryceOne @ Mar 27 2011, 12:13 AM)
Edit: Also noticed this-- When JoyFlow starts up, I'll go from USB games to Channels, but then if I try and switch back to USB, I'll get a CODE DUMP screen.

I'll check this over here.. Is this with both normal app and SM replacemend?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
What's funny about raining men?

If you were to choose a random channel and the music was from that song would you not laugh? not cause the song in general but because it's something you would least expect
tongue.gif
I think I would call my wife into the room to show her this is it were so.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
webugoy said:
I read somewhere it can see Wiiware.. maybe if I use wad2iso.. Ill try it.
That's not exactly true. wiiflow (and joyflow) can see and launch installed channels. Wiiflow can see and use those that are on the real nand, joyflow on the uneek'ed nand. So zizer's "use showmiiwads" reply is actually short of: "use showmiiwads to install your wiiware to your uneek nand...then use joyflow and switch to the channel view. You will be able to see and launch the wiiware there".

Wad2iso is a good program...but I can tell even without testing that it won't work with uneek. The reason is as follows: wad2iso basically creates shortcuts that launch triiforce with premade parameters (eg. game='super Mario 64', video='force PAL', cIOS='249'). This works fine in wiiflow, because that relies on the real nand. However, this is uneek: cIOS don't work on UNEEK. This deserves repeating, as it is an important aspect of uneek: cIOS don't work on UNEEK.

As such, triiforce won't work (it relies on Waninkoko's cIOS to do the job). And if triiforce won't work, then any shortcuts (or iso forwarders, as that is what they are) certainly won't work.

@BryceOne: what Joyflow already said. If you have HBC 1.0.7 on your uneek nand, then you can run the installer just fine, and use it in the same way.
Keep in mind that priiloader is rather buggy. As far as I've tested, the actual forwarding with that linked forwarder works fine...but I wouldn't enable any system hacks (they aren't even needed in uneek, if I understand things correctly).

Also...I can happily switch back and forth between my channels and USB games. I'm using the starnight theme...but aside from that, I can't think of any setting that might influence it (in fact, it would even surprise me if it WAS the theme).

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BryceOne said:
QUOTE(Wever @ Mar 27 2011, 08:37 AM) Also...I can happily switch back and forth between my channels and USB games. I'm using the starnight theme...but aside from that, I can't think of any setting that might influence it (in fact, it would even surprise me if it WAS the theme).
Checked it.. Same as Wever.. No probs over here switching between games, channels and back. Didn't try the SM replacemend.

If others have problems switching back to games please report.. It could be a problem with the channel cache. If no one else discover any problems I asume it's not a problem with JoYflow

B

BryceOne

Wever said:
@BryceOne: what Joyflow already said. If you have HBC 1.0.7 on your uneek nand, then you can run the installer just fine, and use it in the same way.
Keep in mind that priiloader is rather buggy. As far as I've tested, the actual forwarding with that linked forwarder works fine...but I wouldn't enable any system hacks (they aren't even needed in uneek, if I understand things correctly).

Also...I can happily switch back and forth between my channels and USB games. I'm using the starnight theme...but aside from that, I can't think of any setting that might influence it (in fact, it would even surprise me if it WAS the theme).
It crashed when I tried changing to a different theme as well. I tried to use starnight theme, just like in WiiFlow. Currently, just default theme.

OverjoY said:
BryceOne said:
QUOTE(Wever @ Mar 27 2011, 08:37 AM)
Checked it.. Same as Wever.. No probs over here switching between games, channels and back. Didn't try the SM replacemend.

If others have problems switching back to games please report.. It could be a problem with the channel cache. If no one else discover any problems I asume it's not a problem with JoYflow
This was when running it from HBC, and with the Forwarder. However when I had it installed as System Menu and would go from USB -> Channels -> then when I went back to USB the titles would be messed up, and if I went back to channels again, it would then Code Dump.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I experienced a problem but I think it's mostly with uneek yet it happened from JoYflow. I was switching to Channels & when I loaded up a game called Banzai Barber it asked me if the date and time were correct? but it was off by 1 day so it prompted me to goto setting and change which I did, yet when I went back into JoYflow and tried to goto Channels again it from on W/JoYflow loading screen it froze.

I fixed this by just putting a virgin nand back on there with newer uneek sneek files and that seemed to fix the problem. Not sure if anyone else experienced this.

B

BryceOne

Is it possible to hide some installed channels from showing up in joyflow? JoyFlow forward channel for example?

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BryceOne said:
Is it possible to hide some installed channels from showing up in joyflow? JoyFlow forward channel for example?

Programmatically it's easy to skip certain channels, but there isn't a function for this yet in JoYflow. I'll put it on the list for future releases.

lenny_kano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its already available in wiiflow. go to sd:\sneek\joyflow\settings, open gameconfig1.ini. under the [ADULTONLY] and [HIDDEN] sections, add a line such as:

joyf=yes

then it will no longer be shown in joyflow's channel list. works fine for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
    CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito: Hello fellow stranger