OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,
I have a blue Right joycon with broken R and ZR buttons,
I found a Red Right joycon for very cheap (5$) with all working buttons but the wireless dosent work.
At least I can play everything in portable mode.
I try to swap the batteries and the Bluetooth antenna but the Red one still not connect. Any idea what i can try to make it work ?
(sorry if i make mistakes french here :))

princessvini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your message.
Unfortunately it dosent work, pressing btton dosent turn on the light even the sync button :/

princessvini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, i even try to swap the batteries from my blue joycon and all my batteries work, Bluetooth atena work too.
New infos:
-I try to dump the joycon data on hekkate it dosent work with the red joycon even if he work when he is plugged in.
-I also notice that no matter what battery is on it, the switch always said that the battery is mid charged

princessvini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don’t know if they try to fix it, forgot to mention that they sell it as « everything work expect wireless » but ZR didn’t work so I bring it back to get refund and they actually send it to repair only the ZR button so they can give it back to me without refund.
I was exciting a refund and to see him later at 40$ fully repaired lol.
It’s okay at least I can play handheld again ! And I can use PS4 controller on docked mode. Just no more wario ware or any motions\ir camera games for me 😭

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_W1AH1kw6XY?si=POs44W8xfz_K-Q8K