Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

To the mods - apologies if this is in the wrong section. Please move/delete if appropriate.

Recently I decided to take my Jojo mojo on the road with my PSP. I have the original PSX version which I play on PS3 (I'm in Japan).

I'm running a 6.60 CFW (wololo?) 3000 PSP and can load PSP games fine. A few PSX ones too (eboot). I also have the poploader installed which allows you to choose which version to use.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, however, while it loads and I can start the game usually crashes somewhere within 10 seconds of the first fight on arcade mode.

Can anyone help me with this? Are there compatibility issues? Is there a specific version of popsloader I should be using?

AmbitionEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar issue. Only I can't get the ISOs to load, or the CFW to act right. I have what you have -- 6.60B9/Pro. CIPL won't make it permanent because it can't support the current model. I have the popsloader and everything. Shouldn't expect an answer though.

weedian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just with Jojo's or other games too? I've done a fresh rip and converted the iso to an eboot and will give it a shot in a bit. Will post the results.

AmbitionEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's with any games/ISOs I use. Digimon World 1, 2, 3. Friggin' Driver 2. You name it. You have any clue what's going on on my end?

AmbitionEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's with any games/ISOs I use. Digimon World 1, 2, 3. Friggin' Driver 2. You name it. You have any clue what's going on on my end?

AmbitionEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. I'll use this and let you know what happens. If it works, thanks for showing it to me. If it doesn't, thanks for helping me out anyway even though I accidentally hijacked your thread.

weedian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't mean to sound flippant but... raid all the second hand stores, go to markets, hit up ebay etc.

Of course, if you have a PS3 and a PSN account there are plenty of games available there.

I'm sure there are plenty of grey area DL sites available but that sort of thing you have find for yourself, cos we can't discuss it here on GBAtemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...