John Cena is helping Nintendo advertise the Switch!

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
cena-switch.jpg

Ninty's taking a stand it seems, because unlike the Wii U, they're actually marketing their console! They've even got legendary 16-time WWE world champion, John Cena, to help them advertise their next console for one stop of a three-location US tour.
Ninty's apparently chosen him because he is "as versatile as the Nintendo Switch console itself." Some "influential" YouTubers will also be there to help market the upcoming Nintendo console.

Through NintendoLife, Nintendo of America senior vice president, Doug Bowser, said this:

“The upcoming launch of the unique Nintendo Switch console calls for a unique series of celebrations. These unexpected locations perfectly highlight the features of the new system, as well as provide one-of-a-kind surprise-and-delight moments that Nintendo does best.”

The Nintendo Switch will launch on the U.S. March 3rd for a suggested retail price of $299.99.

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've even got legendary 16-time WWE world champion, John Cena, to help them advertise their next console for one stop of a three-location US tour.

I haven't watched wrestling for almost 2 1/2 years. While I did play the apologist for John Cena, I learned that not only he tied Flair's 16 time world champion record, but he fucking loses the title a few weeks later. Stuff like that makes me content that I'm not watching wrestling anymore. Ugh, why give him the title in the first place? Plus he seems to be out of wrestling more than in it, with hiatuses, movies, and I guess this shit.

Meh, probably to also tie in that WWE 2K17 or even 2K18, will come to Switch. I was out of wrestling before these guys came up, but how come Nintendo doesn't offer this ad spot to New Day? Sounds more entertaining.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't watch wrastling, but don't really have a problem with this. It's funny. And while some people are jaded with the John Cena memes, this will no doubt attract the right kinds of people.

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I love how no one noticed the typo. 10/10 would typo again.
In case you didn't notice, the original post had March 31st instead of March 3rd.
I don't get it, why are they going to advertise a switch just floating in mid-air?
I don't know either dude. Probably some weird induction shit.
you realize it was all staged? B-)
Beat me to it
BA BA DA DAAAAAAA
DA DA DA BAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't watch wrastling, but don't really have a problem with this. It's funny. And while some people are jaded with the John Cena memes, this will no doubt attract the right kinds of people.
Same. TBH it's smart.

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you realize it was all staged? B-)

I know, notice my wording, it's not becoming of a "it's real" fan, my point is why did they, as in WWE, give him the title only to lose it weeks later, especially considering it's his record tying 16th title? I thought the company was done with these short world title reigns, obviously I was wrong, things like that make me fine with not watching wrestling anymore. Coincidentally (or not), I stopped watched during Daniel Bryan's first major injury leave, sadly not the last.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch aside....

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Cena tied Ric Flair's record as 16 time champ?! Ugh! So glad I moved away from WWE and started watching Impact Wrestling!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, Red thank you, I will try that I use atmosphere and it look good XD