• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,272
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so why do you have so much hate in your "heart"(sorry for assuming you have one)? If you were a true republican, you would know that we don't see race when it comes to equality. White, black, asian, etc.... it doesn't matter as we are all Americans in the US.
AMEN You tell them!! WE are all American as long as we Christian Republican.. -Lindsey graham
But not you dare come if you III-taliain hindU

Reactions: Darth Meteos

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro, Republicans never shut the fuck up about identity politics, it's always identity politics with you guys. There's a reason fascists call the Republican party home, and it's because they can get their racist agendas passed. I've never met someone so warped that they can't cope with the realities of their party.
Or do you think the Proud Boys voted for fuckin' Biden?
We only bring up identity politics to push back on the racist agenda of the left to legislate based on race rather than merit. If your side stopped pushing racism as a way to win races, we wouldn't have to mention it.
The Proud Boys? What do they have to do with anything?
Also, Biden is less "fuckin'" and more about shoving fingers up inside unsuspecting women.

Thank you because those DEM, can't see the TRUTH.Dominion is a Cuban and Venezuelan operation..headed by Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez 1953-2013
Yeah, I guess Hugo Chavez can't use a voting system to cheat if he's dead, but I did hear he voted for Biden, also.

So Trump will rule the world! Mark my words.
Since he's the only republican with a backbone to fight against the left, I am almost to the point of pushing for this. I already would suggest to let his presidency be a lifetime appointment.

Last edited by morvoran,

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE
Imagine being such a degen that you actually think this
>your party supports pedophilia, illegal immigrants, and crack but you have the balls to call us degenerates
Bro, Republicans never shut the fuck up about identity politics, it's always identity politics with you guys. There's a reason fascists call the Republican party home, and it's because they can get their racist agendas passed. I've never met someone so warped that they can't cope with the realities of their party.
Affirmative action gives one race benefits that another doesn't. Do you support that?
Or do you think the Proud Boys voted for fuckin' Biden? :rofl2:
Alexa, who is the leader of the Proud Boys?

Reactions: morvoran

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
, Also Biden is less "fuckin'" and more about shoving fingers up inside unsuspecting women.

Thats funny considering Trump said it was acceptable to grab women by the pussy without their consent.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We only bring up identity politics to push back on the racist agenda of the left to legislate based on race rather than merit. If your side stopped pushing racism as a way to win races, we wouldn't have to mention it.
Also, Biden is less "fuckin'" and more about shoving fingers up inside unsuspecting women.

Yeah, I guess Hugo Chavez can't use a voting system to cheat if he's dead, but I did hear he voted for Biden, also.
SHOOT really we have to tell RUDY bout HUGO Chavez voting... THIS IS BIIG.. I mean RUDY is Just having Anyone with information sign a signed affidavit. Heck I just Gave Rudy one that says Big Foot is real... and if at least 50 people sign one Rudy will go on National News and ask for The CIA to look for Big Foot

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Trump will rule the world! Mark my words.
He technically kinda does, he's still the president
I mean... Who else is there? Everyone lines up to be cucked by the USA.

Okay, let's have an honest policy discussion. Conversation starter: I think that we should guarantee healthcare to all citizens as a right by utilizing a single-payer scheme, popular in all the other countries in the West. It would remove a heavy bankruptcy burden on the economy, and would put our tax dollars to work for our benefit. Discuss!

Trump's most ardent supporters that he told to stand by in the debate? Remember? They're pretty important to understanding the underlying racial policies and history of the Republican party.

A little late to be taking this moral stand when you voted/would have voted for "Grab 'em by the pussy" man.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lacius would disagree with you that he barely won. He said it wasn't even close. That Biden had a big lead.
He has a big lead in the popular vote, it is true, but he didn't win by the margin that was to be expected. Frankly, the fact it wasn't a 40+ state blowout after Trump administered over 200,000 deaths due to a pandemic is a self-own for the Democratic Party.

Reactions: IncredulousP

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit late, but "false statements of fact", isn't covered by free speech.
Exactly why I'm asking why this thread is not moved to the EOF subsection of the forum. These lies are allowed by free speech that I'm happy that most of the admin honors, but they should be moved to the proper sections.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong!!!! He said that they would let you "grab them", but Biden just goes knuckles deep without warning
WRONG!
alec-baldwin-as-donald-trump.jpg

Mister Green did it with the Candlestick in the living ROOM

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

JImbo you back.. I missed you after you left for a while...

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has a big lead in the popular vote, it is true, but he didn't win by the margin that was to be expected. Frankly, the fact it wasn't a 40+ state blowout after Trump administered over 200,000 deaths due to a pandemic is a self-own for the Democratic Party.
Only because of all the major ballot drops that all occurred around 4 am the morning after the election. I wonder how many of those 200,000 "covid" deaths voted for Biden to give him such a lead in the popular vote.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly why I'm asking why this thread is not moved to the EOF subsection of the forum. These lies are allowed by free speech that I'm happy that most of the admin honors, but they should be moved to the proper sections.
yes move this thread.. just like we moving that GOALpost!

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>your party supports pedophilia, illegal immigrants, and crack but you have the balls to call us degenerates
It's not my party, man, I'm far to the left of the corporate neo-liberal fucks of the Democrats. That being said, they don't support pedophilia. Is this some QAnon shit?

Affirmative action gives one race benefits that another doesn't. Do you support that?
Affirmative Action is a balancing force to counter systemic racism. I'm not going to get into this with you, it's a nuanced topic and it's wasted on you.

Alexa, who is the leader of the Proud Boys?
You can answer you this time, mate!
Actions speak louder than words.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by AmandaRose,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday