Hacking JNUSTool unofficial GUI mod

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you start the download? I added a few to the gui and it shows 0MB/0MB and nothing starts :S

--edit--
NVM, my fault

Last edited by Pecrow,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
v0.5 released in the github page

https://github.com/Olmectron/JNUSTool/releases/tag/v0.5
  • Added Settings Pane (the one with the engine icon in the drawer panel). You should set the Common Key in there, no more config file manual editing.

• Added maximum simultaneous downloads field. Just go to the Settings pane and put a higher number than 1.

• Fixed issue with the GUI being slow or freezing for some seconds when adding titles to the download queue.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I heard that JNUSTool went from most recommended to not recommended. Is this mod any different?
Where did you read that? I've been searching but couldn't find a thing.

Anyway, this is just a GUI mod, so if JNUSTool isn't good anymore, this won't be better.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edited the OP, everyone. Added a simple list of features and requierements.

Reactions: MattKimura

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you read that? I've been searching but couldn't find a thing.

Anyway, this is just a GUI mod, so if JNUSTool isn't good anymore, this won't be better.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edited the OP, everyone. Added a simple list of features and requierements.

JNUSTool is the current, recommended way of doing these things. Technically, JNUSTool with "-dlEncrypted" command is the easiest way. It can repair broken and resume.

NewNUSGUI is what is deprecated and no longer in use. This GUI, JNUSTool GUI mod is definitely the de facto to use. Along with uTikDownloadHelper (if you dont' want to hex edit).

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question.
I tried test download 2 files and both have finished with 100% however the file names start with TMP (temporary?).
I thought its odd so, did the file really download successfully? The size in gigabytes is a bit different from the size thats written in JNUSTool, yet the % are 100....

stardaddler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you add a function to pause/resume the downloads? Would be very nice because when it downloads my ping fucks up and I cant play online. Anyway very nice work.

Just a quick question.
I tried test download 2 files and both have finished with 100% however the file names start with TMP (temporary?).
I thought its odd so, did the file really download successfully? The size in gigabytes is a bit different from the size thats written in JNUSTool, yet the % are 100....

Thats normal, the download should be fine.

Last edited by stardaddler,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it needs to update every 15 minutes. Or close enough. How bad is their code that it needs that many updates?

Huge exaggeration with updates. Why does something that runs on over 3 billion devices require updates/fixes that aren't anticipated by the team? Logistics bro, logistics. You are free to hate on whatever you want. But hating on something because they update and support their product? That's just really odd to me.

Reactions: Tarantus

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Perhaps you could copy ticket.tik to the download folder when you drag and drop the ticket and remove the file from "used by the app" list... then we can download another ticket to the same place while the app is downloading the game....

and a perhaps a confirm Windows when you press the "clear download queue" button...

Last edited by dj_skual,

raspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Olmectron

Hi, I am using the new JNUSTool GUI mod (x64) and I selected a few titles to simultaneously download but I can't seem to find out where the files are being stored. I was not prompted to choose a folder when the download started.

Thanks,

Last edited by raspy,

Kiba95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Olmectron
Any plans to update fulltitles.csv in next release as this seems to be incomplete?
I know that you can add there manually... but you know how many people struggle even to run simple tasks, so it's pretty unlikely that they will add anything there manually

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: