1. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    thank you for this app.

Is there a way to have it default to "export to zip = on"? perhaps a feature to save user settings, or read from a config file? Rather than requiring it to be turned on every time?

2. JK_

OP JK_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    @JRoad Thanks. That should work. Didn't come up in my searches for some reason.

Make sure you're pressing plus to exit. Favorites, blacklisted titles, and config are saved then.

3. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Tha
    Thank you! I will try that today. Much appreciated.

EDIT: After pressing +, it saves as expected. Thank you!

I guess i didnt want to press any button that wasnt listed at the bottom in fear of it doing something i didnt want it to do lol.

So since + wasnt listed at the bottom of the screen, i never tried pressing it before when in JKSV. (whats weird though is in every other app i press + to try to exist first before using home. not sure why i didnt try that with jksv.

Last edited by silvershadow, Jul 12, 2020
  4. jamesalfred

jamesalfred Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    I've been having problems with the last 2 releases of JKSV...
    Before I start, my system is using Emunand 10.0.1 on SX OS 3.0.4. JKSV version 04.10.2020 works really well on my system, backing up and restoring without problems
    However, when I updated to version 05.20.2020 and 06.07.2020, I can't backup any save game manually anymore. It will just freeze for a while, with no file output
    Batch backup seems to work, but I don't dare to restore from those files, because it seems too "fast" when it backed up all the games.
    So for now I'm back to the old version, which worked flawlessly
    Any input regarding my issue? Thanks for the amazing homebrew btw.

5. MomZo

MomZo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    I noticed the same, that single backup doesn't work when you hit A button only, but it does work when you hit L or R + A buttons simultaneously.
    I regularly backup my game saves like this and restored them recently after doing a clean update of my CFW.
    Can't compare with the old JKSV versions as I only use it since last June.

6. jamesalfred

jamesalfred Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Thought I was the only one! Lol. Hopefully it can be addressed soon. Really liking JKSV so far.

7. MomZo

MomZo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    Did you try my method?
    In JKSV, open the game you want to backup and press L+A buttons. Your game will be saved as it should be while only pressing A button (no difference)

8. JK_

OP JK_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Sounds like the keyboard can't open. Especially because the batch and auto named backups work. The batch backup is fed through the same functions, but it just loops through everything. They're gonna be identical to a manual one. Try running JKSV through a title if you're not doing that. JKSV can function for the most part running in applet mode, but you lose the keyboard unless you're running atmo.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - manager), Switch, (save