• Replies 322
  • Likes 23

MisterL55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys, just injected my Animal Crossing save. Thanks JK for your save tool! Copied from emuNAND to sysNAND. Now able to play online with a real physical copy of the game.

Just for you guys if you got your physical copy to play online with friends, after playing on a hacked version :

- Save your data on CFW emuNAND with JKSV (Device + BCAT)
- Shutdown and boot on OFW. Put the game in the card game slot. Im not sure but here i connected to internet to update the game to the latest version to make my hacked game's save and the original game versions to match. (1.1.4)
- Launch the game for the first time, wait for the intro to appear then close then game : if you don't do that you won't be able to restore the save so do it ! I didn't and i wondered for a good 30mins why i could not restore the save :P
- Go back to home menu and close Animal Crossing. Switch to airplane mode then shutdown your console.
- Then restart on CFW and restore the save from the hacked version with JKSV.
- Shutdown your console then boot on OFW, start Animal Crossing and check if the injection worked.
- If you have your saved game and your island it means this works (wow, who could have expected that!)
- You can now go off airplane mode and enjoy online playing!

Thanks again to JK for this amazing save tool.

Last edited by MisterL55,

MYFW

Trophies
XP
Country
I have made a copy of my Animal Crossing NH save, but now it is not restored from the backup, any solution?

DaddyShark78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, my daughter (9 yrs old) started playing ACNH on an old Switch and she liked it so much, my wife and I bought her a new switch lite and we were astonished that we couldn't transfer her island to the new Switch Lite. She's so upset and doesn't want to start all over. I see so much traffic talking about people that have used JKSV to move an island but I am a total noob and need some help--does anyone have a tutorial?

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a copy of my Animal Crossing NH save, but now it is not restored from the backup, any solution?
Does it give the failed to commit error? Or, does it go through everything and the save just doesn't change?

Hey everyone, my daughter (9 yrs old) started playing ACNH on an old Switch and she liked it so much, my wife and I bought her a new switch lite and we were astonished that we couldn't transfer her island to the new Switch Lite. She's so upset and doesn't want to start all over. I see so much traffic talking about people that have used JKSV to move an island but I am a total noob and need some help--does anyone have a tutorial?
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's a way to run homebrew apps on Switch lites yet.

MYFW

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it give the failed to commit error? Or, does it go through everything and the save just doesn't change?

It seems that save doesnt change. The game starts again with no island data :(

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Depending on how much she played already, forcing her to use the great NEW switch lite you bought, and starting all over would be the equivalent of loosing all her virtual friends, with unique personalities -she will never be able to get back, when she would have to start over.

Just so you understand that the she 'is so upset - she doesnt want to start over' has real emotional weight here. :)

So you can play on your great NEW switch lite now. ;) End of tutorial. (Reason: See above, Homebrew can not be run currently on the Switch lite.)

(If you decide to take her Switch away - I suggest you do it slowly and after some time.. ;) (Game gets 'boring' in its loops after a while, so she will get more detached after some time.) )

Last edited by notimp,

Clean_arse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has restored the backup from ACNH from emunand to sysnand but activated the easter event manually. I am worried that because I did this I might get banned.

Thank you.

Clean_arse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has restored the backup from ACNH from emunand to sysnand but activated the easter event manually. I am worried that because I did this I might get banned.

Thank you.

Josephsgl

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hello guys, just injected my Animal Crossing save. Thanks JK for your save tool! Copied from emuNAND to sysNAND. Now able to play online with a real physical copy of the game.

Just for you guys if you got your physical copy to play online with friends, after playing on a hacked version :

- Save your data on CFW emuNAND with JKSV (Device + BCAT)
- Shutdown and boot on OFW. Put the game in the card game slot. Im not sure but here i connected to internet to update the game to the latest version to make my hacked game's save and the original game versions to match. (1.1.4)
- Launch the game for the first time, wait for the intro to appear then close then game : if you don't do that you won't be able to restore the save so do it ! I didn't and i wondered for a good 30mins why i could not restore the save :P
- Go back to home menu and close Animal Crossing. Switch to airplane mode then shutdown your console.
- Then restart on CFW and restore the save from the hacked version with JKSV.
- Shutdown your console then boot on OFW, start Animal Crossing and check if the injection worked.
- If you have your saved game and your island it means this works (wow, who could have expected that!)
- You can now go off airplane mode and enjoy online playing!

Thanks again to JK for this amazing save tool.

Hi i got stucked on this step

"- Then restart on CFW and restore the save from the hacked version with JKSV."

I think i need to boot into CFW on SysNand but how should i do it? I'm using SXOS btw

My switch firmware got updated to 10.0.1 when i updated ACNH. Heard i will need an updated firmware for SXOS first to be compatible, before i can boot CFW into SysNand?

mcellycell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I backup the save for ACNH, I put my microSD in my PC so I can back it up there. I did Dev. Sv and BCAT. Both are passphrase.bin and only 1kb. Is this correct? I would've though the save would be much larger.

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
After I backup the save for ACNH, I put my microSD in my PC so I can back it up there. I did Dev. Sv and BCAT. Both are passphrase.bin and only 1kb. Is this correct? I would've though the save would be much larger.
Open It with ACNH save editor and you will see if the save has the info or not.

mc6415

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a way to name a save backup? I see the autoname option but pressing either those buttons, both of them while doing it or not doing it just doesn't seem to change anything

MisterL55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Josephsgl, that means you have to boot with the SX OS dongle + jig then press + a long time to get boot menu (if you are booting with these physical pieces of electronics).
Then from there, disable the emuNAND and chose to boot on CFW.
Watch out since there has been an update of firmware (10.0.0 or even 10.0.1) so make sure you have the right SX OS version (I think theres a beta version for that firmware that got released few days ago).

Also for people saying you can be banned running homebrews on CFW, maybe there's a risk but for me I restored the save and I play online for 3 weeks now with a Nintendo online account...

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup