jksv not restoring saves?

kouyurei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally decided to update to 14.1.1 and now jksv doesn't restore my saves. It still backs them up, and when I try to restore them the whole copying popup appears...but nothing happens. Haven't heard anyone really talk about this, so maybe it's just me? I tried reinstalling jksv but nothing fixed it. Any suggestions on what to do?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally decided to update to 14.1.1 and now jksv doesn't restore my saves. It still backs them up, and when I try to restore them the whole copying popup appears...but nothing happens. Haven't heard anyone really talk about this, so maybe it's just me? I tried reinstalling jksv but nothing fixed it. Any suggestions on what to do?
What guide did you follow?

Did you update fusee.bin in /bootloader/payloads/

Did yiu try both versions of 14.1.1 Sigpatches?
Sigpatches (GBATemp) — alternative Sigpatches for when others don’t seem to work.
Sigpatchesget your iTotalJustice Sigpatches here (with free instructions!)

kouyurei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What guide did you follow?

Did you update fusee.bin in /bootloader/payloads/

Did yiu try both versions of 14.1.1 Sigpatches?
Sigpatches (GBATemp) — alternative Sigpatches for when others don’t seem to work.
Sigpatchesget your iTotalJustice Sigpatches here (with free instructions!)
Followed this guide https://switch.homebrew.guide/hacking/fuseegelee/sdsetup
It's weird because I've done this many times before. I even reformatted my sd, no luck.

I also updated the fusee.bin and tried both versions of sigpatches.
I really don't want to downgrade, but it looks like I might have to. : (

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Followed this guide https://switch.homebrew.guide/hacking/fuseegelee/sdsetup
It's weird because I've done this many times before. I even reformatted my sd, no luck.

I also updated the fusee.bin and tried both versions of sigpatches.
I really don't want to downgrade, but it looks like I might have to. : (
e2:
For the record I’m in FW 14.1.1 | AMS 1.3.2 and just did a save of a current game I’m playing, deleted all progress in Data Management, restored to a save game from last month and finally restored from the save game I did just before Imstarted this exercise and had zero issues. I don’t believe there is an issue with the the version of your upgrade.

e: when you reinstalled JKSV did you start with a fresh /config/JKSV/JKSV.cfg?

Maybe there’s something wting with your workdir or something like that and when you reinstall, you’re not getting rid of a bad config or wrting to a non-existent directory or something like that?

75B9B6A7-C8B8-4E2A-BEAF-C11885EE7A10.jpeg

If that doesn’t help, maybe try Checkpoit on one save and see if it has the same issue?

Here is the fork by SciresM himself: https://github.com/SciresM/Checkpoint

Last edited by binkinator,

kouyurei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
e2:
For the record I’m in FW 14.1.1 | AMS 1.3.2 and just did a save of a current game I’m playing, deleted all progress in Data Management, restored to a save game from last month and finally restored from the save game I did just before Imstarted this exercise and had zero issues. I don’t believe there is an issue with the the version of your upgrade.

e: when you reinstalled JKSV did you start with a fresh /config/JKSV/JKSV.cfg?

Maybe there’s something wting with your workdir or something like that and when you reinstall, you’re not getting rid of a bad config or wrting to a non-existent directory or something like that?

View attachment 310861

If that doesn’t help, maybe try Checkpoit on one save and see if it has the same issue?

Here is the fork by SciresM himself: https://github.com/SciresM/Checkpoint

You're the best, my config was messed up somehow. You saved me so much headache, thank you so much.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb