JKSM SD Card Issues

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by KaguraAru, Nov 17, 2016.

1. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    I recently got a new SD card for my o3ds xl and have Pokemon AS and Y installed on the 3d card. I've been trying to edit the save data on those games using JKSM, but whenever I click "SD/CIA" I get a message saying "No installed titles were found!". I tried refreshing games, but that didn't solve the problem. Anyone know a solution?

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    are they digital versions, are you using the .cia version of JKSM? Or the .3dsx? Do you have A9LH? SysNAND or EmuNAND?

KaguraAru likes this.
  3. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    I have digital versions of the games and I don't think I have A9LH, SysNAND, or EmuNAND. If I do, I'm not sure which one.

4. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Is your SysNAND on 9.2? Do you use menuhax + EmuNAND then? If you're a EmuNAND user, you need to inject your EmuNAND partition on the new SD card I think?

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Well, regardless of anything you have, you definitely have a sysNAND. Did you follow Plailect's guide by any chance?

6. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    I did not.

7. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    if in case you just installed the game onto the 3DS then chances are there's still no extra data on SD card created, just open the game like Alpha Sapphire and let it initialize then exit and go back to JKSM, probably it will no longer have any errors..or i misinterpreted what you said LOL..

8. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    I don't think that's the issue since I have save files on both of the digital copies.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

What would I follow Plailect's guide for, just out of curiosity?

9. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    arm9loaderhax, the best kind of hax for the 3DS, in my and in almost everyone else's opinions. https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

10. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    Since this thread is here I will ask. Pokemon Sun does not appear in JKSM. Any ideas?

11. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Refresh your games if you haven't already.

12. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    In that case, should I use that and download A9LH? Also, I downloaded my digital copies by accessing the eshop with ctr-httpwn. Could that be the cause of them not appearing on JKSM?

13. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Yes, you should install a9lh. No, it should still show up. What is your current system firmware? Do you have JKSM on your home menu or are you accessing it through the Homebrew Launcher?

14. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    I'm currently on 11.1.0-34U and I access JKSM through Homebrew.

15. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Then you can't install arm9loaderhax unless you get a hardmod done or you do the DSiware downgrade with another system with custom firmware. Also, you shouldn't be able to see the SD/CIA options on stock firmware through Homebrew. You should be able to only do the following: select JKSM from the Homebrew Launcher, scroll through your games and choose a game, and have options to the save data and extra data. I literally just tried that. You should see 3DSX Mode on the white bar on the top screen.

16. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States

I selected it through Homebrew and select Pokebank since selecting ORAS leads to a yellow screen with JKSM. I don't see 3DSX on the white bar, but instead "JKSM".

The options listed for me on JKSM are in this order: Cartridge, SD/CIA. System Titles, Shared ExtData, Refresh Games, Download Filter, Config/Extras, Exit.

17. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Hmm, that's right since Nintendo added PASLR to ORAS in 11.1. I'd bring this up in the JKSM thread.

18. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    Did not realize I had to, thanks.

19. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    That's for all games that you install from here on out too.

20. KaguraAru
    OP

KaguraAru Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    Okay, thanks.