I dont know were my reply is but I got some pictures of the errors
f6dgwp
f6dh1a

KHANV1CT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When trying to connect while playing Tank Tank Tank! it crashes immediately and gives server error with date. Can someone try connect with this game?

P403N1X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Thank you so much for this tool. I'm having trouble connecting jGeckoU to my Wii U. I know that it says at the beginning of this thread to use the TCP Gecko installer that is downloaded when using the jGecko U Updater, but it also says I need the codehandler made by Cosmocortney. When I launch the TCP Gecko installer, it doesn't give me the option to install the codehandler along with it. Does the current TCP Gecko installer have the codehandler built in?

P403N1X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Thank you so much for this tool. I'm having trouble connecting jGeckoU to my Wii U. I know that it says at the beginning of this thread to use the TCP Gecko installer that is downloaded when using the jGecko U Updater, but it also says I need the codehandler made by Cosmocortney. When I launch the TCP Gecko installer, it doesn't give me the option to install the codehandler along with it. Does the current TCP Gecko installer have the codehandler built in?

I just figured it out. Nevermind.

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm having some weird issues with this iv followed everything from this video

but when i press connect this happens can someone explain whats gone wrong please?

upload_2017-5-23_0-24-50.png

P403N1X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having some weird issues with this iv followed everything from this video

but when i press connect this happens can someone explain whats gone wrong please?

View attachment 87823

This video is a little outdated. If you read the top post, it will explain it to you. (You don't need to install the codehandler. It's already built into the TCPGecko application now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?