1. Otello

Otello Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ciao a tutti, ho un problema che non so come risolverlo, fino a oggi pomeriggio l'applicazione ha funzionato perfettamente ma ora non vuole funzionare e ricevo un errore con scritto se ho eseguito la guida perfettamente o se l'applicazione non funziona ha appena detto di inviare feedback:(

2. Otello

Otello Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ciao a tutti, ho un problema che non so come risolverlo, fino a oggi pomeriggio l'applicazione ha funzionato perfettamente ma ora non vuole funzionare e ricevo un errore con scritto se ho eseguito la guida perfettamente o se l'applicazione non funziona ha appena detto di inviare feedback:(

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I don't know how to solve it, until today afternoon the application worked perfectly but now it doesn't want to work and I get an error with written if I have run the guide perfectly or if the application doesn't it works just said to send feedback:mellow: (sorry for my bad english)

3. marioparty10

marioparty10 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    hi there,

are there marioparty 10 trainers or gecko codes available?

4. Layers_

Layers_ Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hello everyone,

Desperatly trying to get Any cheats working in Zelda Twlight Princess PAL version. Ive read this thread now for 2 days solid now and only just realised you CANT do it with JGecko U (unless im mistaken) and you have to use SD Cheats method. So I have a found some cheats for this particular pal version of the game (@MichiS97) kindly uploaded his on page 51 here. I have saved to a notepad file AZAP01.xml, this is in the Codes folder of JGecko U. I'm trying to load code list to generte a GCTU file, to then let JGecko extract this to my SD card. I understand it will auto then boot the codes, im getting the attached error message. Any help from anyone would be massively apparecaited...! Going round in circles here. I have Hitachi CFW loaded and can load games and homebrew fine!

Attached Files:

5. gMendeZm

gMendeZm GBAtemp Regular

Costa Rica
    Hi guys. Where can i get the cheats

6. Man09

Man09 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I don't know why,but every time i connect JGeckoU to my WiiU,the WiiU crash. I've reinstalled su much time JGeckoU and TCPGecko but he didn't working pls help me

What cheat codes you search? (For games)

7. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

Germany
    So uh, I just downloaded JGecko U onto my new PC and a few seconds after I launch it my PC just shuts down completely??

I should mention that I've been using the tool on my old PC for years. I don't know what's going on :D

8. MetoMeto

MetoMeto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    "Please give me an idiot-friendly step-by-step written guide for JGecko U codes:"

Thank you for calling people who are not technical "idiots".

As for the topic... Is there any way to run Wii U cheats without the need of a PC?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - JGecko, Setup, Guide